Rate Dr. Meir Daller

Dr. Meir Daller's Ratings

Went for prostate cancer complications, He seemed irritated with my inquiry and desire for 2nd opinion. Was rude and uninterested in helping.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

BEST urologist in southwest Florida. Excellent doctor, great staff.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

I actually have several complaints, I have seen Dr Daller on 2 occasions and both times I was on time but the appointment schedule was behind. I had to wait for at least 15-20 minutes. It is my impression that because the appointments are behind the staff always seems like they are in a hurry. For example, after a procedure in which I had to disrobe, the physician assistant was preparing the room for the next patient while I was trying to get cleaned up/dressed. Most concerning, I have been to Dr Daller twice and I have literally sat with him for about a minute and a half. He always seems in a rush to see the next patient and within those 2 visits, I have not been diagnosed. In summary, in my two visits to Dr Daller, I was rushed in and out, remained undiagnosed and have a general feeling that Dr is committed only to churning through patients in an effort to collect from the insurance company. Incidentally, this is the only time I have ever commented on this type of platform.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Daller is an excellent Urologist. I first used him to treat kidney stones and have continued for years because of his caring attitude. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Excellent doc had a great office visit. Very good team.

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

I spent one hour with doctor Daller. He did my bladder surgery and I did great. I highly recommend Dr. Daller.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Daller is very caring and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable but answers my questions in a way that I can understand. I was very happy with his treatment.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

Dr Daller gave me his cell # he called me at night to see how I was doing, very caring doctor excelent surgeon and a great person.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

very good interpersonal traints. explains issues clearly.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2008 | flag