Rate Dr. Meir Daller

Dr. Meir Daller's Ratings

Dr Daller a Injected Me With The Drug Eligard 45 That Has Take Away My Quality Of Life & Has Put Me At Risk Of Sudden Death By Heart Attack Or Stroke I Have Afib & Feel That Dr Daller Chose To Disregard How Serious His Decision Was On My Life !! The Drug Is Irreversiable Leaving Me To Cope With Life Threatning Side Effects The Rest Of My Life !!! He Did Not Tell Me Any Side Effect's Or Give Me Any Choice In The a Drug Being Administered !!! He Made It Seem Like If I Did Not Have The Injection At That Time I Would Die !!i Now Know That Was Not True !!! After His Nurse Stacey Gave Me Injection That Is When I Was Given The Pamphlet With The Side Effects !!! I Have a Been Told By Several Dr's That He Should Never Have Administered That Drug For 6 Month's Until First Giving The 30 Day Dose To See How My Body Would React !!! These Dr's Have Said That Dr Daller Did This For His Connivence & Has Done A Disservice To The Medical Community !! If You a Become A Patient Of Dr Daller Do Not Make Any Decision About Your Health Until You Get A Second Opinion & If You Are Told Your Biopsy Will Be Sent To John Hopkins For A Second Opinion As I Was , Follow Up Yourself !! I was a Told It Had Been Sent & Kept Asking For A a Copy Of Report Only To Find Out 6 Weeks Later It Had Never Been Sent But He Didn't Wait To See What Their Opinion Was , He Had Already Injected Me With The Deadly Drug !! He & His Assistant Laura Were Very Rude & Dismissive When My Wife & I Started To Ask Question's Even Though By That a Time It Was Too Late !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Went for prostate cancer complications, He seemed irritated with my inquiry and desire for 2nd opinion. Was rude and uninterested in helping.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][520829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

BEST urologist in southwest Florida. Excellent doctor, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

I actually have several complaints, I have seen Dr Daller on 2 occasions and both times I was on time but the appointment schedule was behind. I had to wait for at least 15-20 minutes. It is my impression that because the appointments are behind the staff always seems like they are in a hurry. For example, after a procedure in which I had to disrobe, the physician assistant was preparing the room for the next patient while I was trying to get cleaned up/dressed. Most concerning, I have been to Dr Daller twice and I have literally sat with him for about a minute and a half. He always seems in a rush to see the next patient and within those 2 visits, I have not been diagnosed. In summary, in my two visits to Dr Daller, I was rushed in and out, remained undiagnosed and have a general feeling that Dr is committed only to churning through patients in an effort to collect from the insurance company. Incidentally, this is the only time I have ever commented on this type of platform.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Dr. Daller is an excellent Urologist. I first used him to treat kidney stones and have continued for years because of his caring attitude. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Excellent doc had a great office visit. Very good team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I spent one hour with doctor Daller. He did my bladder surgery and I did great. I highly recommend Dr. Daller.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr. Daller is very caring and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable but answers my questions in a way that I can understand. I was very happy with his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr Daller gave me his cell # he called me at night to see how I was doing, very caring doctor excelent surgeon and a great person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

very good interpersonal traints. explains issues clearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520821].votes_count ]]