Rate Dr. Craig R. Geiler

Dr. Craig R. Geiler's Ratings

Dr Geiler is exceptional. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. We feel very fortunate to have him as our physician.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Craig Geiler has been our MD for almost a decade. He is very sunny, calm, focused and has the teacher in him. We have enjoyed his ongoing care and concerns and definitely his patience. His staff is remarkably warm, and reflect their boss nicely. I appreciate that. And watching Planet Earth on the flatscreen TV in the waiting room is wonderful! February 2012

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

My health would not be the same if not for Dr. Geiler! There is no other Dr around who will spend the amount of time caring for you. He's friendly staff always finds a way to get me in!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

Office staff is rude, didn't tell me the doctor was running behind, then when he came in I felt rushed.

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. very helpful. Knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag