Rate Dr. Craig R. Geiler

Dr. Craig R. Geiler's Ratings

Dr Geiler is exceptional. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. We feel very fortunate to have him as our physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Craig Geiler has been our MD for almost a decade. He is very sunny, calm, focused and has the teacher in him. We have enjoyed his ongoing care and concerns and definitely his patience. His staff is remarkably warm, and reflect their boss nicely. I appreciate that. And watching Planet Earth on the flatscreen TV in the waiting room is wonderful! February 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

My health would not be the same if not for Dr. Geiler! There is no other Dr around who will spend the amount of time caring for you. He's friendly staff always finds a way to get me in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

Office staff is rude, didn't tell me the doctor was running behind, then when he came in I felt rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. very helpful. Knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][520848].votes_count ]]