Rate Dr. Robert L. Gray

Dr. Robert L. Gray's Ratings

the only doctor i have seen america who is not greedy for money and charges only 35 dollars and care for patients,but sadly he retired

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

well, im 19 and i have been seeing dr. gray for since 09. he is an amazing doctor with great skills and he really cares about his patients. he is one of the only doctors i feel real comfortable with because im actually a person and not just some other patient. he has really helped me with my kidney stones and has helped me with all my medical questions and concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Exam satisfactory. Office help appeared confused. Maybe it was a busy day.It was strange, the MD would ask a question, I answered it, and then he would ask it twice again at about 3-5 minute interval, with my same answers. Strange! Note: :lab tests done in-house, not by an outside lab. Results report was unique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Took 2 months to get an urgent appointment, then sat in the office 2.5 hrs before being seen. (very cold office, bring a sweater!) Initial consult I thought he was good - did a good exam, but had a cystoscopy on the 2nd visit, waited again 1 hr in waiting room, then 30 mins in a cold room, on a cold table (and I brought a sweater!)with my feet up & butt exposed before he came in. Told me I needed surgery. Went for a second opinion & advised after a 2nd cystoscopy, I did not need surgery. I definitely would seek a 2nd opinion if you have been to Dr Gray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521057].votes_count ]]