Rate Dr. Jannet T. Huang

Dr. Jannet T. Huang's Ratings

The receptionist is kinda rude, we haven't had a chance really talk to the doctor because she is busy.sigh..been changing PCP for few times and it seems so hard to find the right place around Tustin/Irvine CA.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Huang after a long painful journey of declining health and inability to get treatment from many other healthcare practitioners. Dr. Huang is incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. Through the last year of my treatment she has changed the course of a long term "mystery illness" that baffled every other health care practitioner I'd seen over the course of years. I'm grateful that I finally am under her care and hold her as the Gold Standard of competent and compassionate health care professionals.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

It is difficult to get an appointment with this doctor. She is a great doctor. HOWEVER the staff here is rude and have NO manners. I have always had to wait at least 20 min - 1 hour to see the doctor from my scheduled appointment time (usually closer to the 1 hr.) Also the staff seems to be able to make decisions that should only be made by the doctor (i.e. changes to dosage, emergency appointments, etc.) I am thinking of changing providers due to the inept, rude staff.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

THIS IS A GIFTED DOCTOR. However,here are 2 dr. janet huang's in invine; I am certain the complaint here was not for Jannet Huang MD (the other doctor is Janet Huang); Dr. Jannet Huange is at the Center for Optimal Health. This physician is up to date on everything. I think every woman in their mid forties should see her, even if once to get straight on what is going on with your health, especially if you feel terrible and tired.She treats both men and women & finally a physician who know both Western & alternative therapies & believes it is your job together to prevent you from getting sick. She has enough patients, she doesn't want people to be ill. Excellent follow up, called me at home or follows questions with email.KNOW THE MOST RECENT MEDICATION & THERAPIES; A BREATH OF FRESH AIR WHO REALLY CARES. She will notify me if something is newly available that will help with my endocrine & chronic pain problems. Flaw is the receptionist who is sadly not very likeable.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

First of all, its very difficult to get appointment for this doctor - the staff always starts witha stock reply " the doctor is busy". Their accent is another problem. You will never get a response from this office. The doctor is not very helpful, she tries to refer you to a specialist for any complaint you have. Overall, not a good experience - try someone else.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Huang is a terrific Dr., like a diagnostician. She will figure out what is going on inside your body. She diagnosed hypoglycemia and a few other things. She is very thorough. She spends a lot of time with you trying to get to the bottom of your ailment. She also perscribes vitamins and healthful ways to improve your situation.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Huang is an incredible doctor that has turned my functional life around due to pituatary damage. She has addressed my medical problems out of a head injury that another endocrinologist didn't recognize or wouldn't even give me the time of day. If your having any issues with your metabolism you have got to make an appointment with Dr. Huang. You will be glad that you did. Allow your body to start functioning normal again by seeing the right doctor that can make it happen as she did for me.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag