Rate Dr. Prasanthi Reddy

Dr. Prasanthi Reddy's Ratings

Dr Reddy is awesome. She is very caring, informative and detail oriented. Her staff from receptionist to every one else are very pleasing and I strongly recommend Dr Reddy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Reddy is wonderful. I have a teenage daughter who loves her! Dr. Reddy always takes the time to talk with my daughter to get to know her and her issues. I do not know of alot of doctors who take such time and care with their patients. Teenagers can be hard sometimes, I'm glad I have a pediatrician who helps us through difficult times!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

We have been with Dr. Reddy for atleast 3 years now. We LOVE our pediatrician!! I love how she loves my (3) boys! She talks to them and has a relationship w/ each of them. I also LOVE that I can call any time of the night and on weekends - and it's Dr. Reddy that calls me back!! No other offices I know of can say that!! And above all else, I trust her. She gives me the info, tells me what she would recommend, then allows me (Mom) to make the decisions with my own children... never condescending or insisting on the decisions I make for my own children. I consider Dr. Reddy a friend. Go meet her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Reddy is a wonderful pediatrician who genuinely cares about the children in her practice. We feel like family to Dr. Reddy and her staff and would have it no other way :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Reddy is awsome. She is knowledgable and my four kids adore her. Her staff is always smiling and helpful. She recently moved into a new office that is the most beautiful pediatric office I have ever seen! I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

Dr. Reddy is an excellent pediatrician. Very genuine and friendly. Good with the kids. I've called her answering service very late in the evening a couple of times, and she always called back within minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Reddy is fantastic, she is genuinely caring and concerned about her patients and their families. I really feel a connection with her and her staff and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521177].votes_count ]]