Rate Dr. Guy T. Burrows

Dr. Guy T. Burrows's Ratings

I have had two appts to date w/Dr. Burrows. I find him to be serious, thorough, deeply committed to his craft, and I have the sense that his knowledge of related areas of medicine is extensive which would make him an excellent diagnostician and advisor. He seems quiet, kind, and possesses a reserved quality that is suggestive of one who is constantly thinking. I also sense a subtle and admirable intensitity and independent spirit. Nerve studies were done with considerable expertise and a noted lack of patient discomfort! One emerged feeling very calm and relaxed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Burrows. I have had about 5 nerve conduction studies done by him and I had no pain. He also treats my migraines. Overall, I think he is a great doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][521203].votes_count ]]