Rate Dr. Farbod Esmailian

Dr. Farbod Esmailian's Ratings

I had lost about 115lbs due to weight loss surgery (gastric bypass) I had alot of loose skin in the stomach area and no matter what i did or what i tried nothing was going to get rid of it! I also lost alot of breast tissue due to weight loss and knew that i needed a lift along with possibly an implant! I came in to see Dr.Esmailian for a consultation was greated by his amazing office staff which was followed by a very detailed, warm and welcoming consultation. At the end of my visit i felt very confident that i had found the one!!! I was set up for surgery which was going to consist of Abdominoplasty, lift and breast augmentation which i had done 8/12/13!! This is by far the best thing i could have ever done for myself!! I not only feel good about myself but i feel like a new person!! Dr.Esmailian not only helped give me my confidence back but he opened the door to whole new life which i can enjoy with so much more confidence!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Esmalian restored my confidence and lifted my spirits 1000%! He performed a breast reconstruction with strattice, as I had severe capsular contraction in one breast and moderate in the other. A doctor in Indiana did the original breast aug. and I flew all the way to Dr. Esmalian in Los Alamitos because of word of mouth. A close friend said he would refer his own mother to him, and now I agree wholeheartedly. I am extremely grateful and thankful for Dr. Esmalian's professionalism and skill. Thank you!!!!!!

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Esmalian is an excellent doctor with great bed side manners. From the momement I was introduced to him and his staff, I felt at ease. I am more than satisfied with the outcome of my breast augmentation and would confidently refer anyone who asks, to Dr Esmalian. As a nurse, I've seen my share of scary situations. I would have complete trust in Dr Esmalian, for myself or my patients. Thank you!!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr Esmailians work for years and have not seen one bad outcome. When I decided to move forward with my own procedure, the obvious choice was him. He took to the time to explain all options/fees/risks/benefits. I discussed my expectations with the results and he assured me he could deliver. He was right! Surgery was a breeze and the final results are amazing. I feel better about myself and would do it again in a heartbeat. Dr Esmailian is a talented doctor and would recommend my family to him in the future.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Esmailian is THE BEST! After being diagnosed with breast cancer, my Oncology Surgeon recommended him for my reconstruction and at about the same time, two breast cancer patients I'd met did so as well. They didn't know each other but they equally raved about him and now I do too. From my initial consultation to each appointment thereafter, he demonstrated genuine care and compassion. He is a perfectionist which I love and it absolutely shows in the results he achieved with my reconstruction. His staff is equally as welcoming and attentive - Sam is amazing! Highly, highly recommend! Thank you Dr. E!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

I am so grateful that I was recommended to Dr. E. He is a wonderful surgeon and I have attained better results than I thought would be poossible. I highly recommend Dr. Esmailian and look forward to future procedures by him.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. E. does FLAWLESS work. I couldn't be happier with my new breasts. I had no bruising, no scarring and my incisions are nearly impossible to see. He's the best of the best.....or maybe I should say : "the best of the breast!"

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

When I decided to get my Tummy Tuck and some lipo, I was excited and scared at the same time. I have waited years to get my Tummy tuck done and consulted with over a dozen of Plastic Surgeons. I have been extremely blessed to find Dr. Esmailian. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new tummy. I feel 20 years younger and so much sexier. Dr Esmailian truly has made me believe there is such thing as Perfection. As painful as my Tummy Tuck and Lipo was, I am looking forward to getting more work done with Dr. E. :)

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Fantastic doc!!! I decided to go in for a consultation after seeing his website and reading all the testimonial and comments online. Everyone was dead on....Dr. E is fabulous. He is very informative and smart. He explained the procedure in detail and really took his time. I cant wait for my surgery. Loved his before and after photos, some of the best breast augs I have seen.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

He is a perfectionist, patient, humble,excellent job on my tummy tuck....wife is very friendly and works in office...A++++ Karen

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag