Rate Dr. Neil G. Hockstein

Dr. Neil G. Hockstein's Ratings

you will wait in the waiting room - this office sees a lot of patients. His staff likes him , I like him and my wife also likes him. I had sinus surgery 3 weeks ago with minimal recovery and plenty of feedback when I went to see him after. knowledgeable guy and does the job well

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

I was very pleased with this office. Everyone was very pleasant. The doctor was very helpful....Thank you Dr. Hockstein I am very surprised at the negativity of this greatly doctor. Excellent bedside manners...very satisfied..A 62 year old lady..administrative assistant..August 8, 2013

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Hockstein is arrogant and truly unprofessional. Lacks bedside manners, puts you down and seems to lack any medical knowledge. How many times did he have to take the exam to become a "doctor" is what needs to be questioned, since he seems to be an absolute sarcastic dunce. AVOID this one and their practice!

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. H blunt and lacking any bedside manner. I waited 45 minutes for my appointment for him to spend 5 minutes with me. He was like a robot void of any compassion. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

The staff is professional, but not very friendly. I went to Dr. H because another doctor recommended him. He was courteous, provided eye contact, listened to my complaints, and answered my questions. I had my tonsils removed.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Does not listen to his patience and has an attitude. Walked off of his offices very upset

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

I have to say that this Dr found in one visit what another couldn't in years! A simple culture of my sinuses came back as MRSA and I am on my way to recovery! For years I have suffered horribly with the side effects of MRSA...never once did another DR perform a culture. So very grateful for finding this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

My Husband and I cannot understand any negative comments about this doctor. We absolutely love him and we have had a longer history with him. He accurately diagnosed my husband's throat cancer and we were with him through the entire process. He was always excellent. He is very knowledgable and has a good sense for his field of practice. He took his time with us, listened to us and still does. My husband still sees him for follow-ups. We always highly recommend him! He has been our doctor for several years!

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

I am stunned by the negative comments given to this doctor. I just saw Dr. Hockstein for the first time and I found him to be extremely professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. He exudes confidence. His staff were extremely professional and kind. He put me at ease immediately upon entering the room. He took the time to listen to my issues and then went to work. There was no nonsense with this Doctor. I also had the endoscopy tube in the nose without numbing spray. Dr. H said he finds it just causes unnecessary side effects. I have had it done now twice, with the spray and without. He is correct. There was no difference between the two as far as discomfort goes and I had no side effects when it was done. In fact, it was not painful at all. He also let me watch the procedure on the monitor and explained everything he did. I found him to be one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Hockstein to anyone. He is the best!!!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Very arrogant. Tells people there is nothing wrong with them, and rushes you out of his office. Would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE!!!

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag