Rate Dr. M. Mark Mofid

Dr. M. Mark Mofid's Ratings

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Mofid and his staff. Dr. Mofid is extremely talented and the results were amazing. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Mark Mofid. Hearing the words "You have breast cancer" can be scary. From my diagnosis to this date a year later, I have felt cared for in every way. I only had two surgeries and the results have been fantastic. The results from my reconstruction are beyond my wildest expectations. I look beautiful!! Thank you. KC.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

There can only be one word to describe Dr. Mark Mofid “GENIUS” he is an amazing, skilled plastic surgeon an artist in his field of work. Setara, his office manager is exceptional she was there for me from consultation to recovery. I had a full body lift. The surgery went smoothly with no complications. It’s been approximately 2 weeks and I am healing quickly without any complications, I am so happy with the results I look fabulous! I am a 54 year old female, I’ve had 8 children and lost over 100 pounds my body was a mess, Dr. Mark Mofid turn the hands of time back, he made me brand new again, and I feel like am 21 years old again. I so happy with the results I am going to return and have an Arm Lift and Breast Augmentation in the near future. If you are contemplating reconstructive/cosmetic surgery I highly recommend Dr. Mark Mofid. Dr. Mark Mofid is compassionate, caring and understands his patient’s needs. Dr. Mark Mofid is the best in his field. Why settle for less than the best!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014 | flag

Had a wonderful experience w/ Dr. Mofid. I came to him after having problems with a different surgeon. The breast reconstruction after a double mastectomy that Dr. Mofid performed was beyond my expectations. I didn't think I could look this good after all of my previous surgeries. He has a very caring staff as well. I would definitely recommend him. Very talented & knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mark is the BEST plastic surgeon! He spent time with me explaining all my options and was very sensitive to my problems. He is a warm and caring doctor who puts patients ahead of everything else. And wow is he smart! He is the only plastic surgeon to go to.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

I first learned about Dr. Mofid through a good friend who had a breast augmentation performed by him and her results were amazing. So good in fact another friend of mine went to him for hers. Her results were outstanding as well. I was convinced of his talents and had my breast augmentation 2 1/2 months ago with Dr. Mofid. His expertise is top notch, his staff are helpful, warm, and caring. My results exceeded my expectation. The initial consultations and all the follow up appointments answered all my questions and I felt very attended to. I would give him and his entire staff a 10/10. I highly recommend him and his practice, without a doubt the best anywhere around.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mofid changed my life and gave me back my confidence when he performed my tummy tuck...it was the best thing I did and i wish I did it a long time ago. Its a good thing though I waited for I found the Best doctor to do it in Dr. Mofid. He performed Liposuction and other procedures. I still go and do botox and the staff are so professional , Dr. Mofid is kind, and professional explaining everything in detail and actually guiding you in the direction that will benefit you. I am forever grateful for giving me back to me!!

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

My Mother had breast cancer and Dr. Mofid did her reconstruction. He and his staff were always so helpful and considerate not to mention what great work he did! Thanks on behalf of our family!

Submitted April 22, 2012 | flag

I had a body lift, breast implants and lift and inner thigh lift done by Dr. Mofid last year. So far, my sister and my sister in law have had surgery with him. The results are amazing and honestly I don't think that I've seen better results anywhere else. The staff in the office are really helpful and especially Setara. He saw me on a weekend after surgery and called me the night of surgery.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mofid and his staff were very kind and knowledgeable. They were amazing during my whole surgery-- Dr. Mofid was the best!

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag