Rate Dr. Jon E. Browne

Dr. Jon E. Browne's Ratings

I had ACL/MCL/Meniscus surgery 3 years ago and my overall experince was positive. I went to Dr. Brown because he was recommended to me by a friend. I was very happy with the surgery and my results. Physical therapy and rehab for my was short lived based on my insurance only covering 20 sessions. I had and exercise bike at home and I would recemmend joining a gym for extra conditioning after your physical therapy ends. Yoga and stretching are a must as well. Overall I would recommend for a successful outcome with knee surgery and a surgeron with many years of experience to go to Dr. Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

It took me 8 phone calls over the course of 5 weeks to figure out what my surgery was going to cost. I would never recommend this dr. for anyone who needs surgery. The doctor himself is great, staff is terrible and flat out rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

i had a ACL surgery that is already acting up again after 3 years on, he seems reluctant to explain your condition in detail, and is always seems to busy to spend more than 10 min and passes you off to nurses , i specifically asked his nurse to make sure my surgery is covered by my insurance, but later i got almost $2k separate bill from the Anesthesiologist, that put me out before my surgery in their building..! apparently i was supposed ask him directly if he accepted my insurance before knocking me out for surgery..!!??:( also they take your picture and put you on a 30minute questioning to make sure you got insurance before they even give u first visit..! id say he is over-rated overall..!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Browne was knowledgeable and friendly. I had a follow-up appointment the morning after surgery, and while the nurse could have handled it, Dr. Browne came in on a Saturday morning to ensure everything was great. The office was busy and a little delayed, but he was worth the small wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][522143].votes_count ]]