Rate Dr. Jon E. Browne

Dr. Jon E. Browne's Ratings

i had a ACL surgery that is already acting up again after 3 years on, he seems reluctant to explain your condition in detail, and is always seems to busy to spend more than 10 min and passes you off to nurses , i specifically asked his nurse to make sure my surgery is covered by my insurance, but later i got almost $2k separate bill from the Anesthesiologist, that put me out before my surgery in their building..! apparently i was supposed ask him directly if he accepted my insurance before knocking me out for surgery..!!??:( also they take your picture and put you on a 30minute questioning to make sure you got insurance before they even give u first visit..! id say he is over-rated overall..!!

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Browne was knowledgeable and friendly. I had a follow-up appointment the morning after surgery, and while the nurse could have handled it, Dr. Browne came in on a Saturday morning to ensure everything was great. The office was busy and a little delayed, but he was worth the small wait.

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag