Dr. Otakar R. Hubschmann

Dr. Otakar R. Hubschmann

Rate Dr. Otakar R. Hubschmann

Dr. Otakar R. Hubschmann's Ratings

Outstanding and brilliant! Everyone in his office was wonderful to me! He is humble and compassionate! He is very thorough. He is just the best! Explain everything, answers all your questions, and is very patient. In addition, he has gifted hands! The delicate operations he performs are amazing! He did my c-spine surgery through the front of my neck and one year later there is absolutely no visible scar! He is the best! I know many people he has operated on. Inhave never heard a single complaint!

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Dr Hubschmann was outstanding and could not be more well rounded or knowledgeable in his field. The office staff & interns also are top notch. Highly recommend. You will NOT be disappointed in seeing him for a opinion.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

We were very fortunate to have had Dr. Hubschmann perform brain surgery on my mother in January. This is the only way I know how to thank this brilliant man. I would highly recommend Dr. Habschmann.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

brilliant, compassionate and an excellent surgeon. not a hand-holding bedside manner type, but he's tops as a surgeon, both at finding the problem and fixing it.

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag