Rate Dr. Burton Langer

Dr. Burton Langer's Ratings

I had a gum graft procedure with Dr. Langer that was not done correctly. The dissolveable sutures popped before I was healed and his office was closed for 2 weeks. I have to have the procedure redone and he refused to give me back my money. Not only did I suffer needlessly only to have to have it redone but it will cost me twice as much to fix. Its time for this doctor to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Burton Langer is a true professional. I am going back to him because I know how good he is at what he does. There is no one I trust more, I had implants done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][522912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Burton Langer is the absolute best Periodontist! I've been seeing him since the 1980's and there is no one better. He put in 21 implants and there was never a problem! He's kind and gentle and cares. It doesn't get any better than Burt Langer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][522911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

There is no finer Periodontist, or human being, for that matter, on the face of this earth. Dr. Langer put in my 21 implants, and has cared for my teeth for 36 years. He is by far the best in the business! Gentle, kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][522910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

Dr. Burton Langer is by far the best Periodontist you will ever see. He has done many implants for me without any pain or problems. He's kind and gentle and truly cares about his patients. His front office staff is on the ball, and his dental assistants are top drawer! I also have my teeth cleaned with his hygenists and they are all excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][522909].votes_count ]]