Dr. E. Jason Washburn

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/09/11    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. E. Jason Washburn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5198144
21/02/14 5 5 5 5 For 3 years, I have been looking for a dentist for a particular issue. Each dentist refused to do anything until specialists had corrected another issue. For 3 years, I have been going to consultations for issues unrelated to my pressing problem. Dr. Washburn is the only dentist that addressed my pressing problem without hesitation. He is comfortable in his technique and knowledge. He functions out of ability and not fear which is the sign of somebody you want as a Doctor, Dentist, repair person, etc.. Office: Up 2 date and clean; Staff: For real nice and friendly and not the fake dentist office nice and friendly in an effort to get money out of you; Dr. Washburn: personable and confident; wait time: nominal; patients scheduled at the same time: 1 or 2, not 5 like other offices. What most impressed me? Dr. Washburn didn't ask me 2 do something 2 help him solve my problem; he did it without needing my help.  Respond
RID: 3625890
05/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Washburn and his office are FANTASTIC. They don't make you wait long, maintain and clean and inviting office, and treat you like a human being. I've been to dentists that look at every tooth as a potential cash register, and Dr. Washburn never does that. More often than not, I've been told that I don't need anything done. In fact, when I asked him about teeth whitening (a major money maker for many dentists), he was honest about the procedure and results and recommended that I try the store whitening strips first. When he says you need work done, you do!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1640205
21/11/11 5 5 5 5 At 65, I've been to many dentist through my life. Dr. Washburn is THE BEST. He is knowledgable, gentle, kind, and professional. His staff makes you feel at home and he treats you like a personal friend. This is my 4th set of dentures. Before I've has one impression and the next visit got the teeth. They never fit correctly and I've suffered with sore gums for weeks while I kept going back for adjustments. I had several fittings before I got the denture. I ate steak for lunch after receiving them! One short, easy adjustment (with no waiting or charge) later, I have the best denture I've ever had. They are so worth the price - corn on cob is in my future.
Paid (or co-pay): $1300
RID: 1230814
17/08/10 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Washburn at Central Park Dental for a two years, very easy to get an appointment and very personable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 652247
31/07/08 5 4 5 5 Very young and energetic. Works well with kids and seems very patient. Highly recommend!  Respond