Rate Dr. E. Jason Washburn

Dr. E. Jason Washburn's Ratings

For 3 years, I have been looking for a dentist for a particular issue. Each dentist refused to do anything until specialists had corrected another issue. For 3 years, I have been going to consultations for issues unrelated to my pressing problem. Dr. Washburn is the only dentist that addressed my pressing problem without hesitation. He is comfortable in his technique and knowledge. He functions out of ability and not fear which is the sign of somebody you want as a Doctor, Dentist, repair person, etc.. Office: Up 2 date and clean; Staff: For real nice and friendly and not the fake dentist office nice and friendly in an effort to get money out of you; Dr. Washburn: personable and confident; wait time: nominal; patients scheduled at the same time: 1 or 2, not 5 like other offices. What most impressed me? Dr. Washburn didn't ask me 2 do something 2 help him solve my problem; he did it without needing my help.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Washburn and his office are FANTASTIC. They don't make you wait long, maintain and clean and inviting office, and treat you like a human being. I've been to dentists that look at every tooth as a potential cash register, and Dr. Washburn never does that. More often than not, I've been told that I don't need anything done. In fact, when I asked him about teeth whitening (a major money maker for many dentists), he was honest about the procedure and results and recommended that I try the store whitening strips first. When he says you need work done, you do!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

At 65, I've been to many dentist through my life. Dr. Washburn is THE BEST. He is knowledgable, gentle, kind, and professional. His staff makes you feel at home and he treats you like a personal friend. This is my 4th set of dentures. Before I've has one impression and the next visit got the teeth. They never fit correctly and I've suffered with sore gums for weeks while I kept going back for adjustments. I had several fittings before I got the denture. I ate steak for lunch after receiving them! One short, easy adjustment (with no waiting or charge) later, I have the best denture I've ever had. They are so worth the price - corn on cob is in my future.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Washburn at Central Park Dental for a two years, very easy to get an appointment and very personable.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Very young and energetic. Works well with kids and seems very patient. Highly recommend!

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag