Rate Dr. Phoung Bui

Dr. Phoung Bui's Ratings

Dr.Bui is a great dermatologist!!! He is treating my son for acne and the improvement is wonderful......he has helped my son get his confidence back. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He sits down and takes time to explain everything in detail. If you are looking for a dermatologist in the SGV try Dr. Bui as he is knowledgeable and he has great bedside manner.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

I went into Bui's office, I was the only person there. I saw him for a total of 1 minute, he rushed through the appointment, was vague, and not helpful at all. He came in, asked me two questions, wrote down answers and left. He didn't say anything I already didn't know. He didn't assess me, and said it will go away with time. His assistants asked me more questions than he did. He didn't bother to even sit. He walked about the door as I was asking him questions, answered them in the doorway with the door open and continued walking. It seemed as though he couldn't be bothered. I brought lab results, he gave them back to me condescendingly and said he didn't need to see them. what a waste of a twenty dollar co-pay. all this happened while i was the only patient in the office. He lacks in bedside manners and courtesy. Arrogant is the word.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag