Dr. Deepak Grover

Rate Dr. Deepak Grover

Dr. Deepak Grover's Ratings

This doctor did not listen to me and was very rude as well. I would give zeros if it were an option for knowledge and helpfulness. I waited forever for an appointment but once I finally came out for my appointment he says, "it could get better, it could get worse or stay the same. Come back in 6 weeks and we'll see." It had already been 6 weeks and I TOLD him already it is getting worse. He must be incapable of listening or just wants and extra visit $. In the meantime, my life is on hold. Staff was rude and the rooms were not good for privacy. I could hear every word that was being said in the next room.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

He performed a Hip Replacement, and did a damn fine job! Gave me my life back. He is very helpful, and his office staff is great. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

I had a severe tear in the meniscus in my right knee (MRI confirmed) as a result of a fall and was told it could take up to 2 years for surgery in either Banff/Calgary. I could barely put any weight on my right knee and getting to work each day was excruciating. I am from Calgary and a good friend suggested I see Dr. Grover. I got my Sports Doctor to refer me to Dr. Grover and had an appointment to see him in May 2013 in Chilliwack. Dr. Grover said he could probably get rid of 90% of my pain but because my knee was moderately arthritic, there was really nothing he could do about that. I liked his no nonsense attitude. I had surgery on my knee 3 weeks after my consultation with Dr. Grover. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Dr. Grover got me back doing things I haven’t been able to do for some time. I am still not quite 100% but continue to work with my Physical Therapist who says it could take a year to fully recover. Kudos to the hospital staff who were wonderful.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

As a 64 year old male in need of a total hip replacement I checked this site for comments and decided to first seek out a surgeon in Abbotsford. Looking at comments from patients in Abbotsford I choose one and learned it takes 4 months to first see the doctor and another 8 months before surgery. Not acceptable so I talked with my family doctor and she suggested the hip and knee clinic at CGH. Within 2 weeks I met with Dr. Grover who assessed my damaged joint, showed me the x-rays, talked about surgery and explained all the issues which could arise. I agreed to proceed and on the same day I was x-rayed again, blood work drawn, and an ecg done. Within a month I was scheduled for surgery and had no complications or infections. Dr. Grover exceeded my expectations and I am very pleased with the final outcome. Hospital RN's were fantastic and only 1 LPN should find a new career. My mistake was in relying on the info on this site as being representative of the doctors skill and ability.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I was not happy nor impressed with my visit and consultation with Dr. Deepak Grover. Half of my thumb was severed off completely; after having it sewn on by Langley emergency I was referred to Dr. Grover. This experience was horrifying and very painful. I managed to maintain a positive attitude and wanted to make the best of my situation. My overall experience with Dr. Grover's office was disappointing, uneasy and negative. I found the staff to be quite rude and abrasive with little respect for the patient. Dr. Grover introduced himself and aggressively started to take off my bandage. I stopped him and did it myself. Viewing my attached thumb he was 50/50 on his opinion for final outcome but only when I spoke up and said I really wanted to try and keep it. He said come back in 2 days and if it looks blacker (not always the case) I will cut the thumb down more and patch it up. I did not go back...since my attachment did not take however thank GOD another Surgeon did not cut it down!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

He was not very interested in hearing about pain. Said if I had come to the ER he would have sent me home. Very blunt with his student in training. However he did seem to know what he was talking about. He was on time with the appointments and not to hard to get into see.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

I had the opportunity to be treated by Dr Grover for a quadracipe partial tear and i found very knowledgable and understanding hes by far my favorite doctor i would highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Had my Hip Replacement operation done. Very happy. Finally, pain free after years. He was very helpful, good bedside manner, uneventful recovery. Will return to Dr Grover to have my Knee replaced!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2011 | flag

Doctor Grover has now completed my two knee replacements. He has treated me with respect and dignity. It took me about 7 months to completely get over the first knee replacement however now I don't even know it was a problem. The second one is almost there. It is so important to do your exercises even after surgery is a distant memory. I would have no issue recommending Dr. Grover as a true professional. He also is a great listener and cares about my well being as a person. Two thumbs up

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Staff helpful and attentive, Dr Grover was friendly and professional. He did some flex tests on my broken fingers, recommended some exercises that should ease the pain and promote flexibility. On visit number two, he repeated tests then suggested therapy at a clinic in Abbotsford. Treatment was successful, I would recommend Dr Grover to anyone. He may appear to come across as "matter of fact" and "to the point", however, he was never unfriendly and was supportive and encouraging throughout treatment.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag