Rate Dr. Barry L. Bupp

Dr. Barry L. Bupp's Ratings

I love Dr. Bupp. I went to see him for a second opinion after being told by Dr. Luccy my child needed 10 to 12 stainless steel crowns due to the extensive decay of his teeth, Was told by Dr. Luccy that fillings would be impossible to do and that I should go to a bank and borrow money to pay for this. I went to Dr. Bupp for second opinion and he said my son only need a couple of fillings. Some were so minor they didn't even have to numb him first. He was so skilled and gentle that my 3 year old actually said it was fun and asks to go see him all of the time.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

I was a patient of Dr Bupps for 16 years and now my children are patients. The staff is family friendly and the dentist is one of the best. My kids always want to go back.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

SO good that I pay out of pocket because they don't take our insurance. WONDERFUL!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag