Rate Dr. David B. Rosania

Dr. David B. Rosania's Ratings

Felt he was the best doctor for my care.i always fely comfortable at his office.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rosania is one of the most helpful doctors I've met in my (lengthy) experience as a patient. He ALWAYS has a suggestion, even when I think I know all my options, he retains the info you tell him and takes awesome notes, he always has the answers to my (numerous!) questions regarding drug studies and other nuances of treatments, AND he's a dog rescuer. That doesn't mean much to some people, but having doctors who are genuinely kind and helpful is so rare. I'm so thankful I was referred to him!

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Doctor has great bedside manners. He will listen to you as long as necessary. I am very lucky that I have Dr David Rosania.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Found a very caring doctor who really cares about your pain and condition. Will spend as much time as necessary with you and answer all of your questions!

Submitted July 26, 2008 | flag