Rate Dr. MARK A. Wade

Dr. MARK A. Wade's Ratings

I had an appointment scheduled for 10:30, they called the day before and asked me to come in at 10 instead. I got there at 10 and it was 11 before I was finally seen by the PA since Dr. Wade is out of town. She reviewed my MRI report from the radiologist and said they found nothing. When I asked if she had looked at the films herself, she got very defensive and said that it was not necessary because radiologists know what to look for better than doctors do, and they hardly miss anything. Then, I asked her about a finding in the report and she adamantly stated that there was none. A few minutes later she found it in the report exactly where I said it was. Overall I felt like they do not care about the quality of patient care. Instead of just sending me out for more tests, I think that the doctor should have reviewed my MRI just in case something was missed. I will definitely be getting a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I have been to Dr. Wades office three times now for a broken foot. Two of those times i had an appontment and i still sat around waiting for an hour or more. Its like being in the E.R. i was on time to get there then he should be on time to see me or change the scheduling times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have had 3 surgeries done by Dr. Wade, knee and 2 shoulder, in addition having other orthopedic problems treated that didn't require surgery. With each surgery I made a quick and full recovery. He often runs behind schedule, but is thorough and answers all questions and addresses concerns. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I had a bad knee that kept locking up, and Dr. Wade fixed it!! My knee is stronger than ever!! Woo Hoo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Dr. Wade saved my bacon. I badly fractured my wrist out in the bush and the ER people at Denali Hospital had sent me off with some meds and a splint to go home and have the wrist surgically repaired at home in California. Dr. Wade saw the x-rays and, after saying "we can't send that guy home like that", had the ER call me to come back in. Dr. Wade did such a good job of setting the broken wrist no surgery was needed when I got home to see my doc. Nice work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

His personality does turn some people off, but he is THE BEST surgeon in town. He has worked on 6 members of my family and myself, and we trust him implicitly. He put my shattered ankle back together so well, I never used pain meds and had a recovery time half of what was predicted. If the other commenter thinks he's full of himself, I say he has every right to be, but mostly he is direct and blunt. I'm glad he's in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Really full of himself; puts patients down and tends to rate himself as the only one who can do surgery. I wont go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524163].votes_count ]]