You may also like

Rate Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon

Dr. Caroline J. Plamondon's Ratings

If you want an awesome doc, caring and professionel, go see her. I feel like a new person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

In my early 40s, and after my four children (and C-sections), I was finding it hard to get my body back! As the kids got older, I finally found time to exercise regularly again, but it just wasn't enough. And, frankly, no amount of exercise was going to help my somewhat deflated breasts and my sagging belly. At the initial appointment I told Dr. Plamondon that I was interested in a tummy tuck as well as a moderate breast augmentation (nothing major, just back to where my breasts were in my 20s - with a just a bit more ;) ). She explained a combined procedure where the implants would be inserted through the tummy tuck incision, and therefore leave ZERO scars on my breasts. I did some web research and was impressed with what I found (and with her Before/ After photos), so I agreed with her recommendation. I am THRILLED with the result! Thank you, thank you Dr. Plamondon! Thanks to you, 43 is the new 25!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Had breast implants by Dr Plamondon and result is amazing....showing everyone!!! Go see her if your thinking to get the same done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Plamondon when I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my ear. My surgeon knew I would need a bit of plastic surgery/ reconstruction. My fears were short-lived from my very first appointment! She answered every question and made sure I understood everything that was about to happen. It's been 3 years and although one ear is a bit smaller than the other, I am very happy with my results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I had breast augmentation last spring and I don't know why I waited this long...best thing I've ever done. The result looks so natural. Dr. Plamondon was wonderful, she listened and did a beautiful job.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][524175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

My breast reduction procedure was flawless..no drains, no infection, and perfect symmetrical results. While in pre-op, the staff couldn't stop raving about her work; fast, with perfect small stitches. Her staff is just as proficient and kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][524174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Excellent, caring surgeon. She took time to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][524173].votes_count ]]