Dr. Raad A. Al-Shaikh

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Raad A. Al-Shaikh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does this doctor specialize in total hip replacement?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Raad" to "Raad A."

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1336180
14/01/11 5 5 5 5 I HAVE BEEN TO 5 DIFFERENT ORTHOPODS IN THE LAST 2 YEARS, 4 OF THEM STATED SURGERY FOR MY BACK, BUT I CHOOSE Dr.Alsheik, and man i didn't need surgery, he is like an angel from heaven who lifted the pain away..thanks Dr.AL-SHEIK
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $55
RID: 1156063
24/04/10 5 5 5 5 really cares for his patients ; gave me superb advice which avoided surgery
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 895012
23/05/09 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr Al-Shaikh after several orthopedists had given up on me. He spent time with me and explained about a new procedure which is very effective for back and neck pain. I had both. I didnt have to go to sleep and it was performed without an incision. I went to work the next day WITHOUT pain. He also has two excellent rehabilitation specialists for the treatment of orthopedic problems. They were also superb. He is a very compassionate man and I have been recommending him to everyone
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 872929
28/04/09 5 5 5 5 i had back pain for years. with a simple outpatient procedure, dr al-shaikh has cured me. i am back to work and feeling great
Insurance: Aetna