Rate Dr. Wade Rafacz

Dr. Wade Rafacz's Ratings

Dr. Wade is amazing. God has given him a gift to help people heal their bodies. What you eat is very important. If you are not feeling good and you are tired of pills and tired of being sick or if you don't feel good, then Dr/ Wade is the medicine you need. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

WELL I DONT USE MY VENTOLIN PUFFERS ANYMORE FOR 1 AND I WAS USING THIS EVERY DAY WAY TOO MANY TIMES ,OUR SONS ALLERGIES ARE LIKE 98% BETTER OUR FRIENDS SONS HIS ALLERGIES ARE GONE.I COULD GO ON FOREVER WITH SUCCESS STORIES.TIRED OF THE SAME THING AND GETTING NO WERE WITH THE TRADITIONAL TAKE A PILL B/S GO SEE THIS GUY HE WILL FIX U UP WITH NO DRUGS NO DRUGS NO DRUGS JUST AMAZING.REALLY NO DAM DRUGS.BEST THING WE EVER DID.JUST LOVE HIM .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

An amazing experience . Very different from a usual doctor but much more knowledgeable and kind .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

He is great our first time with our daughter and our daughter was a bit scared... He tried to make it less stress and was terrific with her ... He worked around how she felt... So nice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr. Wade is the best and so is Aurora his wife, I recomend him to everyone that I know that could benefit from his talented care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

I'm happy to have found someone with knowledgeable understanding of chemical sensitivities, among so many other health issues. Thank god, for his services being in the north where we don't have to drive down south, he's a keeper as well as his wife.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Through his wealth of knowledge and experience, Dr Wade offers the highest quality services and techniques to each of his patients. A welcoming and friendly environment, Dr Wade makes you feel at ease and explains his approach in detail with concrete examples that enable a clear understanding. I recommend Dr Wade's services to anyone looking for answers as to the root of their symptoms and conditions over a mere symptomatic treatment. If you are committed to making necessary lifestyle changes and consider your health as a lifelong journey, Dr Wade will guide and help you attain your goals with a wide array of options and services. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Amazing ..God led me to Dr Wade and God is never wrong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2011

Only went twice so far but the atmosphere is amazing he could help you very natural aspect instead of medications, change the way you eat and great and amazing things will happen with in days I am a believer and so happy to have found him I think maybe more privacy would be nice as I am very private person and his wife is such a great help also she knows her stuff......I find the wait is alittle long but all worth it at the end.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524488].votes_count ]]