Rate Dr. David Landsberg

Dr. David Landsberg's Ratings

Dr. Landsberg is head of the renal clinic at St Pauls Hospital. I have found him over the years to be impatient and as another person rating him said he is having a coffee and does not have the time for you. As far as the clinic goes, it is that, a clinic. People go to family doctors who know them and can deal with them as individuals. This is why you don't go to clinics. The problem with the program is the number of doctors you see, and the fact they don't appreciate any anxieties you may have. Dealing with a kidney transplant can be life threatening and there is a definite lack of empathy when some of the staff deal with that aspect. I lay the responsibility for that deficiency directly on to Dr. Landsberg.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

He is a good doctor, however, he seems to be somewhere else in his mind when in clinic. He is always with coffee in hand. He seems preoccupied with other agendas unless he is helping with the clinic that day.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Landsberg is, in my opinion, the best nephrologist at St.Paul's. He is knowledgeable, empathetic, patient, and thorough.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

five out of five in all the reviews, they must be friends of his because my experience with this doctor is that he is a buffoon. He misdiagnosed a condition I had and had to be told by another very angry doctor that he was wrong and to stop scaring me. I had an emergency once and asked for help and he brushed me off because he had a luncheon engagement. I don't find him in the least passionate or caring.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lansberg is an exceptional Nephrologist. He is the only Medical Specialist who actually fully explained about my Chronic Potassium Deficiency and Kidney problems. I feel blessed and so fortunate to be one of his many patients.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

I wish I was still his patient! After moving out of Vancouver, I had no choice but to change. Dr. Landsberg is extremly empathetic, compassionate and just plain awesome. He listens to his patients as individuals and treats you like one. He's a one of a kind doctor! Miss you David! ~Annick Lim

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Landsberg has been my kidney specialist for over 10 years. I trust him emphatically. He is caring, sensitive, an excellent listener and highly responsive. Thank you Dr. Landsberg and thank you to everyone in the St. Paul's Kidney clinic. Tracy Fraser

Submitted June 26, 2009 | flag

This doctor is one of the smartest doctors you will ever meet. If you have him for a doctor consider yourself very fortunate.

Submitted March 14, 2009 | flag

Excellent manner. Explained process in laymen terms. Answered all questions. Empathetic.......

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

Empathetic, explains thoroughly, no fuss, just plain excellent

Submitted July 27, 2008 | flag