Rate Dr. John T. Schroll

Dr. John T. Schroll's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr. Schroll delivered my brother and I. HE is an amazing doctor. He was also my doctor for my pregnancy. Wonderful personality. Wonderful staff. I think people try and give him a bad reputation because he's a male. Its pretty sad that women are that petty or insecure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I suggest potential patients refer to the multiple actions taken against Dr. Schroll by the Kansas Board of Healing Arts (ksbha.org & click on "Board Actions"). The Board's actions are a result of multiple women filing complaints against Schroll for inappropriate actions (among other things), and the Board has placed restrictions on Schroll, including a requirement that another female always be present when is is with a female patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Dr. Schroll is a WONDERFUL person and his staff is great! I have been seeing Dr. Schroll for a few years - ever since I had a horrible pregnancy with another local Dr and I only wish I would have gone to him first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2009

Dr. Schroll is one of the most awesome Drs I have ever come in contact with. He takes time to listen to me and help me to understand all that questions that I have. I have sent co-workers and friends and family to Dr. Schroll, and everyone loves going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

he is a fantastic doctor with years of experience, knowledge and expertise and a great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][524740].votes_count ]]