Rate Dr. Saad M. Bakhaya

Dr. Saad M. Bakhaya's Ratings

This Dr is the best he listened to all of my issues and has been a true help in so many ways.Two years had gone on with my child and he was able to find the issue very quickly with a simple suggestion of an MRI after that step my child was seen at UCLA and a surgery date was sent his issue had been found and taken care of. All my sleepless night stressed out days had finally been placed to rest. I couldnt ask for more my child is very comforted with the childs play area and how well the DR addresses him while he speaks directly with him.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bakhaya is very professional, kind, and gives his time to patients. He displays a true concern for his patients. Excellent bedside manner. His knowledge in allergy/immunology is unsurpassed, I feel, in the AV. I don't know if he still serves as "Instructor" to AV schools' health clerks but he did in the past and this is how I was able to find out about him. As a family, we always have a sense of calm that we're in great hands with Dr. Bakhaya. Can't say enough good things about this wonderful doctor.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

His staff are not as friendly as they could be, but the doctor is fantastic! He is very patient, knowledgeable, and will take his time to explain everything. Unlike most doctors, this one shows a lot of care for his patients. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag

The most skilled and caring physician ever! The office staff is the best!

Submitted July 25, 2008 | flag