Dr. Wade Sabados

Rate Dr. Wade Sabados

Dr. Wade Sabados's Ratings

He has amazing empathy and is very knowledgeable. Would love to have him as family doctor.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

Calm, caring manner! Was very helpful in explaining my diagnosis and treatment options!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Sabados to be thorough, gentle, compassionate, and kind. His diagnosis was correct, and his advice was excellent. He has a very calming and healing presence--a gem of a doctor.

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

Been suffering utter pain for last 3 months. He not only diagnosed my problem accurately, he referred me to Lions Gate Hosp. for surgery. .. an he's hot!

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

He is one of the best doctor I have met. He takes the time to listen to you. He is very compassionate. We need more doctors like him!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Compassionate. Took the time to hear me out and gave a proper diagnosis.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

I recieved excellent care from Dr. Wade and the emerg staff at Surrey Memorial. My thanks to them.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

I was so impressed with Dr. Sabados, I was checking to see if he has started a family practice.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

This doctor does not take the time to thoroughly check you out. makes an assumption on the diagnosis. Assumed it was a virus, which prolonged the infection. yawned during the exam. was rude, dismissive and sanctimonious.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag