Rate Dr. Maria A. Paul

Dr. Maria A. Paul's Ratings

Dr Paul is one of the best dermatologists I have been to. She is very thorough and talks to you, not at you. She reviewed all of the treatment options and once the treatment was started she kept things clear with regular follow up. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. paul for a few years now...she is extrmely knowledgable. I had a pre-cancerous mole and she recommended another dr. to remove..who was great. recently she removed a cosmetic mole and was great...think she is really good and she has a personality...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr. Paul is the best dermatologist I have encountered ever. Her indepth knowledge helps me to control my life-long eczema and other dermatological problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

Took 3 months or so to get an apt, then had to wait 2 hours in the waiting room! She was not very successful in treating my acne and I needed up seeing another dr. When I asked her about microdermabrasion she did not even know what it was!!! Really sad for a Derm. to not know this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Not friendly, no personality. Very robotic kids even disliked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Great Doctor! She is very patient, kind and friendly. She has given myself and my husband the best skin exams than any other doctor we had previously. Very thorough. Staff is friendly. My husband had melanoma so he needs to be watched carefully and Dr.Paul gives us that reassurance when we leave the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256313].votes_count ]]