Rate Dr. Michael J. Boyd

Dr. Michael J. Boyd's Ratings

Having laser vision correction with Dr Boyd was the best eye care decision I have made. The joy of running and other outdoor activities without glasses sliding down my nose or steaming up! The first week after PRK is quite uncomfortable, but Dr Boyd and his staff were very clear about what to expect so I was prepared. I have one eye for distance and one for close up so I don't even need reading glasses, and the cost/benefit of surgery is very reasonable compared to that of quality progressive lenses and frames. Friendly, professional staff. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Boyd's office, the staff were so friendly and helpful. The doctor himself was fantastic, so caring and informative. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I chose Dr Boyd to perform Laser Eye Correction in 2009 because he was the only Doctor who sat down with me for to answer my questions. All the other Laser Eye Correction clinics had sales or marketing people try to up sell me. Dr Boyd and his staff have always been great to see which makes me look forward to come back every year for my yearly eye checkup. I just saw the doctor the other day and 4 years after my Laser Eye Surgery, I still have 20/20 vision! It was a great experience and I highly recommend Dr Boyd to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Boyd. He was very knowledgable, kind and straightforward -- and now I have better than 20/20 vision. My lasik surgery was quick and painless, and my eyes were hardly even dry afterwards. He uses a new Zeiss laser that targets a slightly larger part of your eye (so your night vision isn't compromised when your pupils dilate). Some clinics use older lasers, so beware. I would fully recommend Dr. Boyd and his team to anyone considering laser eye surgery. He has been in the business a long time, and it shows. This was easily the best money I have ever spent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

All of those rude comments toward Dr.Boyd and his staff must have the wrong place. Such a nice helpful smart doctor and the staff are nice, friendly and funny. I love the girls up front! Best office to go to if you need your eyes looked at!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

My husband had PRK 3 years ago and everything went really well for him. He recommended me to do it this year, i did it and it has been 6 months after the surgery now. Awesome experience! Speedy recovery! Dr. Boyd is very professional, accurate and caring. His team is very helpful, Thank you so much for this great result!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Doctors are great, but he has the worst receptionists ever! The receptionist (name starts with B) was extremely rude to the patients, while the other receptionist being really cold. The doctor should really put a camera there to film the front desk for a day to see how they treat and talk to the patients. I really Dr.Boyd and the Chinese assistant, they're very kind. It's just too bad that we will never go there again because of unacceptable degree of rudeness of attitude the receptionist team is giving to the patient. Sigh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Excellent service, awesome price! I had my lasik surgery within 1 month of 1st meeting and just in time for my family trip to Jamaica to relax under the sun. Dr Boyd saw me at every appointment and followed up for 1 full year. Being glass-free after having a baby made my life so much easier and better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very reasonable rates.Every thing was great.I would recommend Dr. Boyd to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

Yes he is a little bit in rush.But he is definitely not rude and arrogant like someone described,instead I have a very pleasant experience with Dr Boyd.He was efficient and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525523].votes_count ]]