Rate Dr. Michael J. Boyd

Dr. Michael J. Boyd's Ratings

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Boyd's office, the staff were so friendly and helpful. The doctor himself was fantastic, so caring and informative. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I chose Dr Boyd to perform Laser Eye Correction in 2009 because he was the only Doctor who sat down with me for to answer my questions. All the other Laser Eye Correction clinics had sales or marketing people try to up sell me. Dr Boyd and his staff have always been great to see which makes me look forward to come back every year for my yearly eye checkup. I just saw the doctor the other day and 4 years after my Laser Eye Surgery, I still have 20/20 vision! It was a great experience and I highly recommend Dr Boyd to all my friends and family.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Boyd. He was very knowledgable, kind and straightforward -- and now I have better than 20/20 vision. My lasik surgery was quick and painless, and my eyes were hardly even dry afterwards. He uses a new Zeiss laser that targets a slightly larger part of your eye (so your night vision isn't compromised when your pupils dilate). Some clinics use older lasers, so beware. I would fully recommend Dr. Boyd and his team to anyone considering laser eye surgery. He has been in the business a long time, and it shows. This was easily the best money I have ever spent.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

All of those rude comments toward Dr.Boyd and his staff must have the wrong place. Such a nice helpful smart doctor and the staff are nice, friendly and funny. I love the girls up front! Best office to go to if you need your eyes looked at!!!

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

My husband had PRK 3 years ago and everything went really well for him. He recommended me to do it this year, i did it and it has been 6 months after the surgery now. Awesome experience! Speedy recovery! Dr. Boyd is very professional, accurate and caring. His team is very helpful, Thank you so much for this great result!!!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Doctors are great, but he has the worst receptionists ever! The receptionist (name starts with B) was extremely rude to the patients, while the other receptionist being really cold. The doctor should really put a camera there to film the front desk for a day to see how they treat and talk to the patients. I really Dr.Boyd and the Chinese assistant, they're very kind. It's just too bad that we will never go there again because of unacceptable degree of rudeness of attitude the receptionist team is giving to the patient. Sigh.

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Excellent service, awesome price! I had my lasik surgery within 1 month of 1st meeting and just in time for my family trip to Jamaica to relax under the sun. Dr Boyd saw me at every appointment and followed up for 1 full year. Being glass-free after having a baby made my life so much easier and better!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very reasonable rates.Every thing was great.I would recommend Dr. Boyd to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

Yes he is a little bit in rush.But he is definitely not rude and arrogant like someone described,instead I have a very pleasant experience with Dr Boyd.He was efficient and friendly.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I went to see other vision correction places before I visited Dr. Boyd. When I went to those other places, I felt pressured into getting it done there. Those other guys make you come in by advertising low prices and then shows you different options which can double the price. I decided to give Dr. Boyd a try and that was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. My vision is better than 20/20 and I barely had any pain after the surgery. I highly recommend Boyd Vision to anyone who wants great price, great doctor, and excellent results.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag