Rate Dr. Ali Adibfar

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Ratings

One year ago, I had a facelift and rhinoplasty. I'm so pleased with the results. I look and feel years younger. Dr. Adibfar was wonderful. He was professional, attentive, and made me feel at ease. He took the time to explain the procedures and answer my questions. His attention to detail was evident in the excellent results of the surgery. Dr. Adibfar's staff were supportive and knowledgeable. A special thanks to Agata, Dr. Adibfar's patient coordinator for her assistance and patience. I highly recommend Dr. Adibfar for cosmetic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ali Adibfar is a cosmetic surgery genius! He and his staff were patient, courteous and extremely helpful in helping me select a facelift that was aesthetically perfect for me. The surgery went perfectly and the healing time was relatively brief. The end results were a handsomer, happier me. Getting rid of my unsightly wrinkles and laugh lines and getting back my youthful appearance was well worth the cost. Again, I wish to thank Dr. Adibfar and his staff for all the amazing work. I will certainly use his services for any touchups I may get in the future.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

As a 42 year-old mother of 3 I love every part of being a mom, except for what the culmination of 3 pregnancies did to my body. While I am a bit of a health nut, I found that there are some bodily changes that even the best works-outs can’t overcome. That’s when I considered cosmetic surgery. Dr. Ali Adibfar came highly recommended through a friend. I was initially concerned because I had several things I wanted to change about my appearance, not just one, but after discovering that Dr. Adibfar offered a package of several options through a Mommy Makeover I was thrilled. After a tummy tuck, arm reshaping and the removal of my crows-feet I feel like I’m back to my younger sexier self. While there was a short period of recovery time after surgery, the way it changed my life was definitely worth it! Thanks Dr. Adibfar!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Breast Augmentation: For me deciding to get breast augmentation surgery was a deeply personal and important choice. While I shopped around, visiting several other cosmetic surgeons prior to deciding on Dr. Ali Adibfar, I found most of them lacked the empathy to walk me through the ins and outs of making such a major life changing decision. Some of them scared me away from the process, whereas others seemed to be too eager to sell me on expensive additional augmentations I was not interested in. This was not the case with Dr. Adibfar; the thorough consultation he provided was excellent in helping me make the right choice for me. He helped me decided on a breast augmentation that was both classy and subtle in advance of the surgery, and the end results lived up to my expectations perfectly, restoring my confidence to what it was in my 20s.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

For too many years, I had delayed moving forward with this procedure. I spoke to many friends regarding who to go to for my Mommy Makeover - in the end I chose Dr. Adibfar. Some of my friends paid less but when I told them about the detailed consultation process (over an hour and a half long including a discussion with realistic expectations, measurements, photos - all by Dr. Adibfar). He really did take the time to understand what I needed and ensure that the procedure was done well. Other doctors had me take my clothes off (I saw many in the eight years prior to moving forward with Dr. Adibfar), took a look and then had me schedule the surgery - 10 minutes max!! I felt like I was part of an assembly line - not a patient about to undergo a serious procedure This is why I never felt comfortable moving forward. Even the time he allocated for my actual surgery was over 2 and half hours longer than the other doctors had allocated. He told me he was very picky and never rushes through the procedures. That sold it for me and the results show. He gave me a mini tummy tuck including sewing up my muscles (many doctors don't do this which is why it is less expensive), liposuctioned my belly and flanks, breast reduction and lift with nipple size correction. The stitching is unbelievable. I really want to thank everyone at Elements - especially Dr. Adibfar, Agata and his nursing team for giving me back my confidence and helping me reverse some of the changes my body has decided to take with age and motherhood.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I had my breast augmentation performed by Dr. Adibfar. He and his staff surpassed all of my expectations and I would highly recommend him. He is an extremely skilled surgeon; I had almost no bruising and very little pain and swelling after the surgery. He is a perfectionist, which shows in my results.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Excellent all around ,Doctors and staff .Dr. ADIBFAR pays attention to every detail.He is very professional and friendly ...He did breast lift and arm suction for me and it is amazing ...Thank you Dr. Adibfar

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

I've been to Dr. Ali Adibfar for 10 years now. I had a complete facelift 10 years ago. With his experience and knowledge the surgery was a terrific success and I had very little bruising or downtime. Even today, 10 years later the facelift looks great and I'm still pleased with it. I still go to Dr. Adibfar for my lip enhancements, and I will continue to go to him for any future upkeep. Dr. Ali Adibfar always goes above and beyond to make his clients feel satisfied. He genuinely cares! He's always punctual and helpful. His service is THE BEST - 5 STAR!!

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adibfar is a doctor who takes pride in his work and therefore I felt like I was in the best of hands. Very knowledgeable and wanted to make sure I was well informed and taken care of every step of the way. I feel like a sleeping beauty, like the last 10 years of my life did not take a toll on my face! He truly has "The Touch"! From the first dealing with Dr. Adibfar I felt well taken care of! Professional and very friendly staff. Beautiful location and state of the art facility as well.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

It has been a year now since my surgeries with Dr. Adibfar, I had two surgeries done at the same time, rhinoplasty and otoplasty. I could not be happier with my results and choice to go with him as my plastic surgeon. I have wanted these surgeries done for years and have had many consultations and been to see many doctors but never felt as sure as I did with him. He came highly recommended and I would recommend him to anyone else who asked me where to go and have cosmetic surgery done. Some people worry about costs but I don't think you can put a price on professionalism and quality work. His staff is amazing, his patient coordinator Agata I have no words to describe how amazing she was with me. She made me feel like a friend and helped me with so many extra things I had questions or concerns about. Did I mention I was already on a beach 3 weeks after for a destination wedding. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Adibfar and his staff.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag