Rate Dr. Ali Adibfar

Dr. Ali Adibfar's Ratings

My girlfriend recently had breast augmentation and a lift. First i would like to commend the outcome that i initially was concerned about, but within a month we both couldn't be happier. The staff are outstanding, specifically Agatha, who went out of her way to make my significant other very comfortable, and felt heard. Dr. Adibfar's skills are clearly evident, but what my girlfriend did mention be prepared to wait, as he seems to consistently be off schedule. Notwithstanding that quible, if you are looking for enhancement surgery/lift, look no further.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

My visit with Dr. Adibfar was the first time I have dealt with any cosmetic enhancements. I was very nervous and unsure of what exactly I wanted to do, I just wanted a little revamping. His clinic was almost to the Zen like, and his staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. My appointment with him was very comforting, he answered every question I had, offered suggestions and we found that the best solution for me at the time was some filler to enhance my lips. He did not push me for anything I was not ready for. As a young professional I did not want to look over done, he perfectly sculpted my lips so they were proportionate, full and very apealing. I can say with confidence that he is a very skilled doctor, I would highly recommend him to anyone, be it a little or large change. I will definitely be back to see him myself again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

I am sixty four , the CEO of a law firm in Toronto . My looks have always been important to me , I am conscious and vain until the end . Having aid that, I was recommended by my doctor to see Dr. Adibfar for my injections which I wanted to treat my eye area and cheeks . I noticed I was looking somewhat aged and was hoping to get some advice . The doctor I visit is great , and has been always available and honest . He recommended I see Dr. Adibfar and I am extremely pleased to say it was the best advice he has ever given me . Though I was actually thinking of fillers , by the time I did the math ...best deal in the long run , at least in terms of meeting my expectations was a mini face lift . Dr. Adibfar was honest enough to tell me the truth versus what I wanted to hear - which basically was if I'm going to expect face lift results from fillers and Botox I was wasting my money . There is nothing better than a plastic surgeon that makes you feel well informed . At the behest of my mom and others I stepped into surgery , it's something I never thought was for me but I have to say it's the best thing I ever have done for myself . He is a genius . The process was like clock work , everything happened exactly the way he said it would , swelling etc ..I was a bit concerned but everything has settled well . He is a sculpture and I look like myself , just younger . He is professional and a perfectionist .It's something everyone can relate too . No match for the competition , I think everyone should know this about him and his team, so here is a great review because you deserve it . Thank you !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617260].votes_count ]]

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616038].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I first went to Dr. Adibfar in early 2013 having already experienced fillers and botox injections by others. At that time I had just turned 44 and was experiencing some puffiness below my right eye that I was never really happy with but thought that this is as good as it gets. Dr. Adbifar quickly assessed the situation and knew instantly that this was filler that had moved into that area and he quickly removed it with a special serum. He was very helpful in explaining to me how my face will show it's age in the future and what we can do to combat that in the least evasive ways possible. I find Dr. Abdifar to have an amazing bedside manner, he is friendly, funny, super knowledgeable, a perfectionist and very confident in what he does. I have recommended this doctor to many of my friends! Thank you to everyone at this office for making me look and feel my best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I am a Dr. Ali Adibfar's patient for few years now, and I am very happy with Dr. Adibfar's work. Every few months I make an appointment with Dr. Adibfar for an injections and each time I feel more beautiful and confident.
Thanks Dr. Ail Adibfar !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

My spouse had cosmetic surgery (fairly extensive) in June of 2013 and I accompanied her to her appointments (pre-op). Dr. Adibfar was on time for his appointment, professionally dressed in a suit, congenial, and very, very patient. He answered all her questions in some detail, showed her before/after pictures of patients he had operated on previously, and never rushed her. She remained in his clinic overnight and he attended early the next morning prior to discharge. Post-operative instructions were detailed, clear, and easy to follow. Dr. Adibfar gave us his cell phone number to call at any hour should the need arise. She is now sixteen months post-op and very, very happy with the result! I am a physician and would not express such a glowing opinion if it was not deserved! And it is very well-deserved!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I've been going to Dr Adibfar for 6 years for injections, every single time of my visits was a happy visit for me. Two and half years ago I had face lift done at his clinic .,The result is amazing and natural and I look about 15 years younger. The staff and himself are extremely friendly and polite and always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I'm very happy with the results of the treatments I've received over the past few years. My experience at Elements is nothing but the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Adibfar for over 10 years for injectables fillers and botox. I have absolute confidence in his ability and artistic skills. I have seen many people with similar procedures which I can always spot . They look like they have had work done on their face. There is an artificial quality and stiffness to their appearance. Many people look at the cost and convenience and opt for less expensive ways to achieve results. They fail to realize that it is also an art that most R.N.'s and dermatologists don't understand and haven't any artistic skills to guide them. If I desire surgery in the future he is the only doctor I would go to. I have absolute trust in his ability. I consider myself to be somewhat of a perfectionist and I know that Dr. Adibfar is as well. He is a combination of artist and surgeon.
The staff at the clinic are amazing. Their knowledge and people skills is of a standard I have not experienced elsewhere . There isn't a question or request that they won't fulfil to the best of their ability. You could even say they treat you as if you are invited into their home.
Overall I have had only great results and wonderful caring customer service.
I thank Dr. Adibfar and his excellent staff. I'm looking forward to many more years of unsurpassed quality medical treatment and informed and gracious service by his staff.
Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556869].votes_count ]]