You may also like

Rate Dr. Ken Romanchuk

Dr. Ken Romanchuk's Ratings

Dr Romanchuk has now operated on my daughter twice to treat her strabismus, and being a surgeon myself I have to say that he is one of the nicest caring surgeons that we have ever come across. He is an excellent human being, down to earth, and has fantastic surgical skills.
It is unfortunate that he would be retiring shortly, and we would surely miss him.

Our family can not thank him enough for every thing he has done for our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Romanchuk has been seeing my daughter since her birth. He is a most knowledgable, caring and trustworthy doctor we've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

This caring and extraordinarily knowledgeable practitioner spent over an hour answering all of my questions regarding my intermittent exophoria and nystagmus. I never felt rushed. He explained the pros and cons of surgery and of various vision therapy techniques. He shared with me what he had gleaned from his many years of experience and research and let me come to my own conclusion. I now know why I experience what I do and what the limitations are of what can be done about it. This man clearly cares about what he does and is quite skilled at how he does it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

We saw Dr. Ramanchuk when he was in Saskatoon. Such a wonderful caring man and super knowledgeable. He helped my son a lot and he was under two when he started seeing Dr. Romanchuk He was around 10 when the Dr. moved. Very good with children

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Great Doctor with terrific reputation,yet it was a waste of time to try to see him as in the early 2011 He advised my referring doctor that now, he only treats children. Fotunately I found out about an other fantastic specialist working at the Gimbel Eye Center Dr van westenbrugge. Did both of my cataract surgeries and I now see like I did fourty years ago!!!!! Gentle and smooth process, just a lovely guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

Dr. Romanchuk is hands down the most knowledgeable and considerate Doctor i've ever dealt with in my life. This kind man will take as much time as is necessary to explain to you whatever questions you may have. As an adult candidate for strabismus surgery I was very cautious and careful about proceeding, but he was overwhelmingly supportive of me and my questions. My surgery was a success and my quality of life has improved dramatically as a result. Thank you Doctor Romanchuk!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2010

Dr. Romanchuck id THE most amazing Dr. I have yet to see in my long list of Dr.'s for my son.....he has a rare disease approx 100 worldwide that I know of....This man takes the time to talk to us, not just answer the questions as fast as possible and move to the next waiting patient. I feel he has refreshed his memory as much as possible on my son's condition and know that he refered to other Dr.'s while treating my son.....A rare find and a pleasure to have treating him !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

I had my first eye surgery 25 years ago when I was 5 and then again when I was 18. Dr Romanchuk was absolutley amazing. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. Saskatchewan should be sorry they loss him to Alberta

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

We were referred by Dr. Romanchuk's colleague, Dr. Ells, as she was going to treat special cases only. What a nice man. So personable and kind. We were heartbroken to leave Dr. Ells, but were so thankful when we met Dr. Romanchuk, that he was of the same mold...kind, caring, compassionate, and doesn't have his hand on the door trying to make an escape of the constant barrage of questions I always come up with. Would highly recommend...it's worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525913].votes_count ]]