Dr. Jennell E. Nelson

Rate Dr. Jennell E. Nelson

Dr. Jennell E. Nelson's Ratings

Dr. Nelson is very knowlegable and precise. While my appointment was not on time, I had her complete attention and sufficient and unrushed time for my visit. All of my questions were answered honestly and to my satisfaction. Her staff was very professional. I am very satified with Dr. Nelson and will use her practice again. Thank you Nelson practice for making welcome and comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

I visited Dr. Nelson for diagnosis and removal of a lesion on my neck and was very pleased with her ability to diagnose and treat in a professional, yet friendly and warm manner which allayed my apprehensions. I chose her because I could get an appointment sooner with her than others, but would return to her because of her abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526078].votes_count ]]