Rate Dr. Earl Reid

Dr. Earl Reid's Ratings

Dr Reid was an exceptional doctor. He diagnosed my father (when others hadn't) and did everything he could to get him the help he needed. During the one appointment I had with Dr. Reid I found him to also be a wonderful, caring person. RIP DR. Reid!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Reid was my husband's diabetic doctor for several years. Dr. Reid was very kind and concerning towards my husband and his stubborness. He never made him feel like a child and listened. Always gave good advice to him and even better comments to me. Dr. Reid was a terrific person and Nova Scotia has lost a wonderful and caring physician. They don't make them like Dr Reid anymore.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

A great physician. A great man. A legend! Will be missed greatly.

Submitted May 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Reid passed away on Thursday May 26 2011. He was the best doctor there ever was. He will be missed. Love you Uncle Earl.

Submitted May 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Reid was my Mom's doctor for years plus I have gone to him myself. He was always kind, considerate, and took the time to listen to your comments/questions. He was excellent with Mom. We knew if Mom had anything wrong with her he would find out what it was. He always answered any and all questions for us. If he didn't know the answer which wasn't very often he would find it. He was always helpful and straight to the point. No sugar coating with Dr. Reid. He looked after Mom right up to the time she passed. I would highly recommend him and when he retires he will be sadly missed. Doctors like him are far and few between. An awesome man as well.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Reid for about a year and a half. This man is an exceptional man and Doctor. I must concur with every positive comment that has been submitted. Whatever his years, he has more on the ball and is more current than the younger GPs that I have seen over time. He is also a most truly interesting man. I always look forward to my visits with him regarding the quality of my health, but also, to the most interesting and intelligent conversations that we have while he continues on doing his analysis of my health issues. He lives a most interesting life outside of his field. Already this man holds a special place in my thoughts and respect. He is one in millions. May he stay with us forever.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

If anyone is looking for a great and one of a kind doctor then Dr.Reied is your man.Very knowledeable/passionate/listens to what you have to say and answers your questions with respect.I think doctor reid will be sadly missed when he retires,his secatary is so friendly and treats you with great respect where do you find a doctor who is so datedcated to his patiences today and makes you feel so at ease.wish I had him permently.Thanks Dr.Reid you are one and the best of a kind.God bless.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

He saved my life 32 years ago when I found out I had diabetes, very severe. He was always there for me during that tramatic time and stil is. Yes, older but a mind like a steel trap. He never rushes you and is so veru through. He has no problem recommending you to another specialist. You're not a number wotj Dr. Reid. He always gets to the bottom of your problem. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2007 | flag

Ihave been seeing Dr Reid for 35 years. He has always listened to me and answered any questions I might have.

Submitted July 12, 2007 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Reid for about five years. He is a great doctor and always has time to listen to you as a patient. He is very knowledgeable. He is does not hesitate to refer you to other Dr's or for tests that he thinks are needed.

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag