You may also like

Rate Dr. Ghassan K. Bejjani

Dr. Ghassan K. Bejjani's Ratings

I saw Dr. Bejjani several times. He was very nice the first 2 visits. He scheduled me for epidural injections x 2. He also stated there was a lose hardware

in my lower back from previous surgery, from a different doctor. He stated if the injections did not work, consider another option. Also stated he would take care of the loose hardware in my lower back even though he did not perform the surgery. I went to my third appointment as scheduled. The office left a message on my answering machine 4 days prior asking me to call the office to reschedule. I did not get the message and showed up! Why didn't the office attempt to call again or try my cell phone??? Needless to say, I showed up at his office. He was very short and mean! I told him the pain was so bad that I wanted to blow my head off! (FIGURE OF SPEECH)! He wanted to admit me to the psych ward and then he and his staff took off out the side door! I never made another appt. I saw Dr. Wecht in Pitts. and he performed the surgery within 5 days. I had surgery on C 2,3,4,5,6,7! I am a new person! He listened to my symptoms. My nerves were being crushed, causing the severe eye pain, blurred vision, headaches, and not having the ability to concentrate. Im a new person thanks to Dr Wecht!!!!! I am not saying he is a bad doctor! Im sure he is very well known and an excellent doctor. That is why I picked him. But do not take your stress and problems out on the patient!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Bejjani was to the point and suggested surgery. I was apprehensive at first but after he took the time to explain the problem and show it to me on the MRI. He took the time to explain it to me and my wife. I elected to do the spinal fusion. I am in week two of recovery and have regained all that I lost from my spinal cord being compressed. I had lost feeling in both hands and my arms were loosing their mobility. They were constantly numb and cold. Two weeks after the surgery all that is gone. When I did research on him several people said he did not spend time with them. I say he was to the point and spot on the problem. What more do you need. He answered about 25 questions I had taken the time to write down. Then did the surgery and fixed the problem. What more could you want him to do! Great Doctor! Always had a smile.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2760618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Bejjani did an excellent job with my surgery. He is very knowledgeable about my condition, the Chiari Malformation, and there have been so many improvements in my health in regard to Chiari symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Bejjani was the 5th neurosurgeon I saw but the first to diagnose that I had NPH (normal pressure hydrocephalus). It took him less than 5 minutes to diagnose,lay out a plan of action depending on the results from tests he prescribed, and set up all the tests. The results verified the diagnosis. Surgery was scheduled and performed within two weeks to insert a VP shunt. I see him now for continuing adjustments to the shunt and he answers all my questions thoroughly. If you have questions, I strongly advise you to WRITE OUT YOUR QUESTIONS. He will answer them, but he's a very busy man and doesn't have time to chit-chat or to wait if you fumble around as you try to remember what you wanted to ask. You're getting a great doctor, not making a new friend! Be grateful that you've found one who will do everything possible to cure or heal you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Bejjani is not one of the best surgeons, He is the best. I'm a patient of his who had my c spine operated on he gave me a second chance by doing the most amazing surgery now I'm pain free. Now I need back surgery and he will be the doctor who will do my surgery. Thank you Dr. Bejjani .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Bejjani is a compassionate and knowledgable doctor. He did a very risky surgury on my mother and it allowed her to live five extra years with brain cancer. Dr. Bejjani is exceptional!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

I had three back procedures in 2011 by Dr. Bejjani,it has been 10 weeks no back pain and to think I suffered for almost 10 years. I would recommend him to anyone. THANK YOU!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Very nice and knowledgeable. The only doctor I've found in Pennsylvania to know anything about my Chiari Malformation. He has a very good bedside manner and will take the time to answer any questions you may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Bejjani is a wonderful doctor. The only NS i have met that is knowledgeable about arnold chiari malformation with lots of experiance with the surgery. I am very comfortable with him and he and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Bejjani helped me when so many other neurosurgeons told me I had problems and to "deal with it". He is a fantastic doctor, a compassionate doctor and person and he is a 'friend". He genuinely cares for his patients !! I owe him many thanks, even after 3 surgeries later, which are not his fault. I adore him and recommend him to EVERYONE. He is my guardian angel...K Papp

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526176].votes_count ]]