Rate Dr. Ghassan K. Bejjani

Dr. Ghassan K. Bejjani's Ratings

Dr. Bejjani did an excellent job with my surgery. He is very knowledgeable about my condition, the Chiari Malformation, and there have been so many improvements in my health in regard to Chiari symptoms.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bejjani was the 5th neurosurgeon I saw but the first to diagnose that I had NPH (normal pressure hydrocephalus). It took him less than 5 minutes to diagnose,lay out a plan of action depending on the results from tests he prescribed, and set up all the tests. The results verified the diagnosis. Surgery was scheduled and performed within two weeks to insert a VP shunt. I see him now for continuing adjustments to the shunt and he answers all my questions thoroughly. If you have questions, I strongly advise you to WRITE OUT YOUR QUESTIONS. He will answer them, but he's a very busy man and doesn't have time to chit-chat or to wait if you fumble around as you try to remember what you wanted to ask. You're getting a great doctor, not making a new friend! Be grateful that you've found one who will do everything possible to cure or heal you.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bejjani is not one of the best surgeons, He is the best. I'm a patient of his who had my c spine operated on he gave me a second chance by doing the most amazing surgery now I'm pain free. Now I need back surgery and he will be the doctor who will do my surgery. Thank you Dr. Bejjani .

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bejjani is a compassionate and knowledgable doctor. He did a very risky surgury on my mother and it allowed her to live five extra years with brain cancer. Dr. Bejjani is exceptional!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

I had three back procedures in 2011 by Dr. Bejjani,it has been 10 weeks no back pain and to think I suffered for almost 10 years. I would recommend him to anyone. THANK YOU!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

Very nice and knowledgeable. The only doctor I've found in Pennsylvania to know anything about my Chiari Malformation. He has a very good bedside manner and will take the time to answer any questions you may have.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bejjani is a wonderful doctor. The only NS i have met that is knowledgeable about arnold chiari malformation with lots of experiance with the surgery. I am very comfortable with him and he and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful..

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bejjani helped me when so many other neurosurgeons told me I had problems and to "deal with it". He is a fantastic doctor, a compassionate doctor and person and he is a 'friend". He genuinely cares for his patients !! I owe him many thanks, even after 3 surgeries later, which are not his fault. I adore him and recommend him to EVERYONE. He is my guardian angel...K Papp

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

DR. BEJJINI TOOK CARE OF MY 80 YEAR OLD MOTHER LIKE SHE WAS HIS MOM. HIS STAFF IS GREAT,HE IS GREAT. I WOULD TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE. I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIM. THANKS AGIN DR. BEJJINI

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

Best doctor that I ever had. I had Chiara Malformation Surgery in January 2010. Dr. B's knowledge and information was the best of any doctors that I consulted. Follow-up care was excellant. Staff is very knowledgable and very caring. I had very little after effects from surgery and he explained everything to me prior to the surgery. Dr. B. was there after the surgery for my family and then with me the day after. I would reccommend Dr. Bejjani to anyone and everyone, which I have.

Submitted April 27, 2010 | flag