You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas M. Hulsen

Dr. Thomas M. Hulsen's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Hulsen's for about 4 years and I love him! He is the best OB/Gyn ! He listens and cares about your problems. His office staff have always been friendly and helpful to me, which is appreciated..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I couldn't say enough great things about Dr Hulsen. He is patient, kind, and makes you feel like you are the only person he is seeing that day. Unfortunatly he has terrible office staff. I can't say that I have been there and ever had a pleasant experience with the people working the front desk. They are beyond rude and have no customer service skills. I hope that Dr Hulsen gets some fresh faces in there soon! It would be so nice to have a great doctor AND a nice office atmosphere. No matter the kind of business, customer service is key!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who actually listens and cares, he may just be what you have been searching for. He is very knowledgeable and caring towards his patients. He puts you at ease and welcomes questions you may have. Always treats you like a "real person" and not just a condition in a room. He has been my doctor now for six years and I have recommended him to my friends, family and anyone who seems to be searching for a great doctor. If you have any doubts, just make one appointment... You will be sold!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I am not submitting a rating but responding to the rating below on 9/17/13. I work in the billing dept for dr hulsen. I always call everyone back and I try my best to work with insurance companies to resolve all claims issue. Although everyone knows when dealing with insurance companies sometimes the individual benefits are less than perfect and claims may be denied for certain reasons. I am a CPC and maintain professionalism at all times. I have worked for him for 15 years. He wouldn't have it any other way!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2111668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Was glad to see I wasn't the only one who had such a bad experience with Dr. Hulsens staff. I love love Dr. Hulsen. He does not rush you and during the delivery of my daughter made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. Always tried his best to satisfy any questions or concerns. Now his staff on the other hand is a whole different story. I am currently pregnant but have not been released from my specialist yet. I am struggling with whether or I would like to go back to him to due to the poor service I received from his staff. The billing department is rude, that is if you ever get them to call you back. They are not easy to work with when it comes to your insurance etc..and his nurse I feel rushes you on the phone. I really hope someone in his office reads the complaints and does something because I think he's a great doctor who is losing a lot of business because of his staff and they play a major role in your experience with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I had an appointment at 1:00. I waited until 3:15 before I was even taken into a room. It was 3:45 before a nurse even came into the room. The appointment went fine and he was very nice. A few months later I started receiving calls saying I owed a lab company $120 from that visit. It was just a yearly checkup and I was told my insurance would cover the entire visit, like it usually does. The lab company had been sending the bills to the incorrect address. I wasn't aware I owed them money. I called and was told I owe them $120 for a chlamydia test that I did NOT ask for. I called the office and was told that it wasn't routine, but that it's something they do sometimes. I was NEVER informed this was being done, OR that I would be charged for it. I was told there is nothing they can do and that I'll need to pay it. I am INCREDIBLY upset because of the ridiculous wait and that I'm being charged for something I did not want done. I will NEVER be going back to this office. EVER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

I went to see Dr. Hulsen as a pre-pregnancy appointment.I loved Dr. Hulsen. He was very helpful and so incredibly nice. He knew the answers to exactly what I wanted to know and I knew right away that he was my doctor. Now on the NEGATIVE side I had an appointment at 4:45 and got there at 4:30. I did not get in to see the him until 7:00. No exaggerating. It took nearly two days for the nurses to call me back for the aformentioned appointment. I decided afterwards that I would give them another chance since i LOVED him so much. SO i called and left a voicemail asking for another appointment and they didnt call back for over two days. I called again and they put me on hold for over 10 minutes. It was just obnoxious. He could really benefit by getting an entire new office staff who doesnt over book and who can take messages properly. I am certain that when I am pregnant, I do not want to deal with this. I have now decided to look elsewhere. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

I absolutely adore Dr. Hulsen. It is so nice to find a caring and compassionate dr with whom you can be relaxed with and totally confident. Was absolutely wonderful and supportive during my pregnancy with twins. Love the office staff too!!! Put it to you this way he is stuck with me as a patient for the rest of my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2111664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Doctor Hulsen is a fantastic doctor! Very good bed side manners,and a very open and honest doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr.Hulsen is a FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, doctor. He is so understanding and cares about your well being. He listens to you and DOES NOT rush through any of your appointments. He is polite and respectful and very sincere. He truly cares for his patients and will help you in every way possible to find solutions with any health issues you may have. I love this doctor and highly recommend him to every woman. I thank God for such a wonderful doctor. He has helped me with many health issues and he will not stop to get them resolved. He is a true blessing to have as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111662].votes_count ]]