Rate Dr. Aaron T. Donnell

Dr. Aaron T. Donnell's Ratings

Dr. Aaron Donnell is awesome..10+++ out of 10. Due to many health issues I have seen a ton of doctors over the years and he is the all-time best. He spent so much time with me on my first visit going over everything, he made me feel so comfortable and at ease speaking with him. He LISTENS and wants to genuinely help you and you will never find a better doctor anywhere!! His staff has gone beyond the call of duty, a super group of people. There are not enough words to describe what a great doctor he is. Highly recommended My only regret is I didnt see him sooner. Thanks Sharol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Dr. Donnell is a very fine doctor and a very nice fellow. Sometimes, with other doctors, you have to sacrafice one to get the other. Not with Dr. Donnell.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Donnell is wonderful. He knows what he's doing, keeps up on new research, and actually spends enough time with you to figure out what's going on. The staff here is also really great - friendly, punctual, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Best doctor EVER--extremely knowledgeable, smart and kind truly the best doctor i've ever been to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2008

Dr. Donnell is very kind and compassionare. He is a great listener and very thorough. I had a lot of questions, but never felt rushed. I have gone to several doctors looking for help with my allergies and I have never felt better since seeing Dr. Donnell. Highly Recommend Him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526498].votes_count ]]