Rate Dr. Bruce A. Sorkin

Dr. Bruce A. Sorkin's Ratings

He's pragmatic, extremely intelligent and trustworthy. I have chronic neurological problems, and Dr. Sorkin is particularly good with mind-body issues. I've also gone to see him for advice regarding a thorny personal problem, and his insight was most helpful. Dr. Sorkin gives me options and ideas for what I can do to improve the way I cope with troubling physical symptoms or emotional situations. In my therapy, he's always been action oriented - a great psychologist if you aren't interested in wallowing in your misery but want to make positive changes in your life. I (a female) recommended him to a male friend who was having work/anxiety issues, and my friend also found him very helpful. Greentree is not convenient for me, but I think so highly of Dr. Sorkin that I'm willing to make the trip. Check out his website (http://doctorsorkin.com) if you think you might be interested in seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526751].votes_count ]]