You may also like

Rate Dr. Lisamarie G. Nobre

Dr. Lisamarie G. Nobre's Ratings

Fantastic dentist and the very best hygenist. Front desk needs a more refined professional person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr Lisamarie for years. She is very friendly and professional. Her staff is also very friendly and make you feel welcome and comfortable. Hygienists are excellent! Doctor herself is very thorough, personable and not pushy. I have recommended her to many friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I could not get information over the phone regarding what I needed to get done. Staff implied that I would need a number of other dental work that I did not needed such as cleaning ... which had been done recently at another dentist. Not very professional... I am looking for another dentist instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526953].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Fantastic!! I use her and bring my son who loves her as well. Staff is great! They don't rush you and make you feel very welcome. I went years without seeing a dentist because my childhood dentist was terrible, my sons asks to get his teeth cleaned! Lucky to have her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I just had my Sat appt with Dr. Nobre and her staff at Elite Dentistry and had a great experience. She recently treated my kids and never though my kids would be laughing in a Dental Office. I found her to be very kind and had extreme patience with them. I would highly recommened her to all who are looking for a good dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I was completely disappointed in this office. The doctor was completely rude to her employees and had no patience with the girl at the front desk. The hygienist was very good and knowledgable but I did not care for the way the office and the doctor presented herself. Very Very unprofessional and nasty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had a great experience at Elite Dentistry of Madison. The office staff is gentle and courteous , especially with my kids. Dr. Nobre treated my family with the upmost gentleness and professionalism. A great Dentist .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

I JUST HAD MY FIRST VISIT AT ELITE DENTISTRY WITH DR. NOBRE AND SHE IS GREAT!!! HANDS DOWN.. THE BEST DENTIST AND HER STAFF IS SO HELPFUL WITH INSURANCE...MY KIDS LOVE HER AND SHE IS SO SWEET. I WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

I had put off going to the dentist for years and recently bit the bullet and went to Dr. Nobre's office. From the minute I walked in the door I felt comfortable. The staff and doctor couldnt be more pleasurable and professional. Very HAPPY I found this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

I must say I had the pleasure of going to elite dentistry and had a great experience. Dr. Nobre is very informative the office is beautiful and the tv makes the experience such a pleasant one. I saw her hygienist and she is so gentle. I would highly recommended her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526947].votes_count ]]