Rate Dr. Lisamarie G. Nobre

Dr. Lisamarie G. Nobre's Ratings

I could not get information over the phone regarding what I needed to get done. Staff implied that I would need a number of other dental work that I did not needed such as cleaning ... which had been done recently at another dentist. Not very professional... I am looking for another dentist instead.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Fantastic!! I use her and bring my son who loves her as well. Staff is great! They don't rush you and make you feel very welcome. I went years without seeing a dentist because my childhood dentist was terrible, my sons asks to get his teeth cleaned! Lucky to have her!!!

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

I just had my Sat appt with Dr. Nobre and her staff at Elite Dentistry and had a great experience. She recently treated my kids and never though my kids would be laughing in a Dental Office. I found her to be very kind and had extreme patience with them. I would highly recommened her to all who are looking for a good dentist!

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I was completely disappointed in this office. The doctor was completely rude to her employees and had no patience with the girl at the front desk. The hygienist was very good and knowledgable but I did not care for the way the office and the doctor presented herself. Very Very unprofessional and nasty

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience at Elite Dentistry of Madison. The office staff is gentle and courteous , especially with my kids. Dr. Nobre treated my family with the upmost gentleness and professionalism. A great Dentist .

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

I JUST HAD MY FIRST VISIT AT ELITE DENTISTRY WITH DR. NOBRE AND SHE IS GREAT!!! HANDS DOWN.. THE BEST DENTIST AND HER STAFF IS SO HELPFUL WITH INSURANCE...MY KIDS LOVE HER AND SHE IS SO SWEET. I WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

I had put off going to the dentist for years and recently bit the bullet and went to Dr. Nobre's office. From the minute I walked in the door I felt comfortable. The staff and doctor couldnt be more pleasurable and professional. Very HAPPY I found this office.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

I must say I had the pleasure of going to elite dentistry and had a great experience. Dr. Nobre is very informative the office is beautiful and the tv makes the experience such a pleasant one. I saw her hygienist and she is so gentle. I would highly recommended her to anyone looking for a great dentist.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nobre and her staff at Elite Dentistry of Madison are amazing. Have been going to Dr. Nobre for two years now and not once have i ever had a problem. The Doctor is excellent and very caring. My kids were treated with excellence and professionalism. Highly recommend Elite Dentistry of Madison.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

i just read the review from 2/2 and was very surprised. That review does not sound like the Dr Nobre my family and i go to. Dr Nobre has never pushed us into anything. I do use a teeth whitener but it was at my request. Dr Nobre also does have a wonderful hygienist named Sara. We are all very happy with Dr Nobre and her staff. She is great , with kids and adults alike. Very clean office and graduated from NYU. Our teeth have never been better really.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag