Rate Dr. Mark W. Rose

Dr. Mark W. Rose's Ratings

Dr. Rose is a great listener and very efficient in dealing with issues. He performed plantar fascia release surgery to treat my heel spur (only after exhausting all other options) and I have been completely pain free since--an incredible difference in quality of life for me. I highly recommend him to anyone having foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Very irresponsible. Does not truly care about his patients. Do Not Use him!!! Extremely unhappy with the lack of care he provided. Wish I sought out a second opinion, I may have spent less time feeling miserable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

My 1- year old son had a twisted ankle after jumping off a high surface. On the x-ray another doctor later told me there was no fracture. Dr.Rose looked at my son for 2 minutes and said to put him in a cast for 3 weeks just in case. My son was suffering in this cast for 2 weeks and then I took him to another orthopedist who looked carefully at the x-ray and examined the foot for 15 minutes and said that he did not need any cast. I wish Dr.Rose would wear a cast for 3 weeks without real broken bones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Sept 2013: I had an injury to my 2nd toe that required surgery to repair. I consider myself most fortunate to have been able to be treated by Dr. Mark Rose and the Orthopedics New England practice. Dr. Rose is a superior clinician and surgeon. Dr. Rose explained my problem and the steps the surgery would entail to repair my injury. Today, I am recovering, with my recovery being closely monitored by Dr. Rose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

DR ROSE IS AN EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. HE ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Rose and the whole staff were very good.I saw Dr. Rose years ago when he was at 67 Union St.in Natick. He was very good then has he is now. That is why I came back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

great doctor and great staff and a great new location!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

Dr Rose was professional and took the time to answer my questions and explain my foot condition in a way that I could easily understand. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

The office is spacious and clean...the staff are very friendly and professional.Dr Rose is friendly, knowledgable and actually listens...I would highly reccommend this doctor and this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

After trying Orthodics for Heel Spur Pain. Dr. Rose performed Plantar Fascia Release. I was in pain for over a year. Had surgery on a Friday and was back in sneakers in 3 days. Pain was gone. It was like a switch was flipped and I was better. No swelling no problems. Unbelievable. His office assistant is also very professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527025].votes_count ]]