Rate Dr. Adla Tessier

Dr. Adla Tessier's Ratings

I have nothing but good things to say about this medical office. I have not met Dr. Tessier personally, but the NP I have seen and the office staff is great. I have not spent more than an hour at the office, and I have not had to wait past 5 minutes of my appointment time. The experience is very personal, because the NP will remember small details about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Tessier and her Nurses for the past 4 years. They have been very helpful and I've been happy with the care I've received. If I need an appointment even on the day I call I can usually get in to see a nurse, if I feel that I'd rather see Dr. Tessier, I usually have to wait 7 to 10 days, which I think is reasonable. They have always been nice and considerate and have been willing to give me a referral to a specialist when I've felt I needed it. Overall I'm very happy with the office and service and have recommended it for friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2009

I have not seen Dr. Tessier so I cannot write specifically about her, however I have seen her nurse practitioners. Her previous NP was great and I really felt like she gave me good advice, however I did not feel like I was getting the same quality with the new NP. When I called the office in the morning and asked that the doctor or NP return my call, it took over a day for them to return my call. This was when I was very sick with a fever and I needed some antibiotics asap. I am actually waiting as I write for Dr. Tessier to call me back from yesterday and still no phone call. This doctor may be overbooked or have too many patients because it is getting more and more difficult to get an appointment and the waiting time is getting longer. Last time I went in, I waited at least 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. The one good thing I can say is that the office staff is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527086].votes_count ]]