Rate Dr. Deborah J. Doyle

Dr. Deborah J. Doyle's Ratings

Dr. Doyle diagnosed and treated me for BPPV. I had previously been diagnosed by another doctor who was unable to treat it effectively; she tried an in-office maneuver which did not work and prescribed anti-nausea medication. Dr. Doyle verified the diagnosis and quickly performed an in-office maneuver which corrected it immediately. She also identified some minor hearing loss that I hadn't been aware of. I actually got BPPV twice, and both times the original primary care physician was unable to correct it; Dr. Doyle fixed it immediately. She is very knowledgeable, extremely professional, and she gets to the root of the problem quickly. I would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I love Dr.Doyle,she performed surgery to my two daughters ( tonsillectomy) and she did a great job! The staff is nice, the office has a great environment and I truly recommend her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

The Doctor is good. However we are consistently disappointed with their support staff, to include appointments and billing. We have asked numerous times if they could file our TRICARE claim, and have been consistently told “No, we don’t do that”. So we pay for the care, then we file the claim with the super bill in order to get reimbursement. The super bill frequently has to be corrected and resubmitted. Recently the office began to file claims for tricare; but failed to inform us at checkout. We therefore filed the claim & it was denied. After several calls the clerk filed the claim. The office received payments from two insurance carriers, but as of December 31st we still have not been reimbursed! From August 5th until sometime after December 15th seems to be an unreasonable amount of time to receive payment; especially since we paid the office up front. They are opening yet another office; kind of surprising when your current locations are not well managed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2010

I love Dr. Doyle. She actually listens to her patients and is not patronizing like so many other doctors. She did a surgery for me and followed up with me several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1256830].votes_count ]]