Rate Dr. Ingrid E. Trenkle

Dr. Ingrid E. Trenkle's Ratings

Waited less than 5 minutes to see Dr. Trenkle. I have been going to her for ~15 years. She has always met my needs and makes suggestions that I have found helpful. The front staff have changed some over the years and the current staff are courteous and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Best ever! I drive an hour to see her because she is the only dermintologist I trust

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Trenkle was the best!! My whole family sees her and always had pleasant experiences. Dr. Trenkle's office is always busy and I can see why! She always makes sure all of my questions are answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Office staff is horribly rude & have major attitude. I never even made it to my appointment as they screwed it up & scheduled me at the wrong office. They offered no solution for their error. I will emphasize that one girl on staff (Tabitha) is disgustingly & shockingly rude. Avoid this office & staff! I don't even know what the doctor is like, but if she employs this staff, there is something terribly wrong. The staff blames you when they put you on hold for 20 minutes & when they schedule you wrong, and they make snotty comments if you mention any of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527172].votes_count ]]