Rate Dr. Ali Bydon

Dr. Ali Bydon's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Bydon, you saw my sister on 9/5/2011. She was very upset when she left your office. You told her that surgery wasn't going to help. She has had 3 previous surgeries and wasnt better. Unfortunately, against your advice, she had surgery 2 weeks ago in Florida where we live. I wish she listened to you. She is miserable. Her pain is worse and surgery wasn't helpful at all. I wish she listened to you. Other doctors talked her into surgery by telling her that she will be better. You were honest from day one and recommended weight loss (she weighs 235 lbs) rather than 4th surgery. I wish she listened to you. Thanks for being an honorable and honest doctor. I wish we had more like you in Florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Dr. Bydon was great! He is a very skilled surgeon and a wonderful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Worst Bedside manners. Very disappointed. Flew from Florida to be told I had nothing and that i'm fat. Took most 15 mins with me. Made me feel more confused than ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

Dr. Bydon's skill and encouragement helped our family through a difficult time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2008

I was amazed by Dr. Bydon's care. He fixed my neck and got rid of all my pain. I am grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Bydon took care of my back pain completely. He was caring and comforting. I flew from Florida to see him and I am today pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527440].votes_count ]]