Dr. Louis Scott Angioletti

Rate Dr. Louis Scott Angioletti

Dr. Louis Scott Angioletti's Ratings

Wonderful doctor! Performed delicate eye operation for retina problem. Always caring, personable, sensitive, non-rushed. Monitored the situation for a lengthy period of time, didn't rush me into surgery. Thoroughly explained the condition and procedure before surgery. Allayed any fears/apprehensions I had. Master surgeon. Can't speak highly enough about Dr. Angioletti, a rare breed.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

A true compassionate doctor..A lost breed of those who truly care for others...a genuine gift to all of us...

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag

Great MD would highly recommend to anyone in need of a retina specialist. Very knowledgeable, very kind, through, and easy to contact.

Submitted May 7, 2007 | flag

One of the finest docs on this earth. He saved my eyesight (retina) at age 26. He works with your insurance. He's kind and caring. He invented the procedure. The most compassionate rare human being I know. And humble. A gift from God.

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag