Dr. Susan Kellogg Spadt

Rate Dr. Susan Kellogg Spadt

Dr. Susan Kellogg Spadt's Ratings

Dr Spadt treated me at another practice, years ago. She is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Susan has been treating me for 16 years. I have had so many drs say its stress or in my head. She has changed my life my pain and is as warm and compassionate as can be. I suffer from vv ic and nerve pain. Now my daughter sees her. She thinks of holistic and medical approaches. She is a true innovator in her field of work. She has seen and helped me through some of the worst pain of my life. She has taught me many things I suffer from from a 10 to a 3. She is the best and cares what more can I say?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I normally don't review doctors, but Dr. Kellogg was so wonderful I had to write a review. She saw me on time which is unusual for a specialist. Her office staff was very nice and helpful and not rude like other doctors offices. She had a great bedside manner and was very knowledgeable and friendly. Not only did she figure out what was wrong with me (vestibular vulvodynia and pelvic floor dysfunction brought on by a urinary tract infection) she gave me a treatment plan and said if I'm not better in 3 months she'd be very surprised. She explained in detail exactly what was wrong with me and showed me. I highly recommend her. It takes a couple months to get an appointment but she's worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

If you are suffering from vulvodynia/vaginismus/any other female pelvic disorder, go see Dr. Kellog, you will not regret it. I have suffered lifelong with the above and my only regret is not going to her sooner. My pain levels have gone from a 10 to a 1. Dr. Kellog is compassionate, warm and funny. She knows her stuff and will get you better. I thought my situation was hopeless. I previously had seen the vaginal specialist literally right across the street from her, and while they gave me a correct diagnosis, they did nothing to treat me for it. Dr. Kellog will work with you until you are better. She's changed my life. I have had no issues with wait time in the office; if you get an early morning appointment, you barely will have any wait time. You may have a long wait trying to get the first appt but after that it should be fine. I don't understand the negative comments about her office staff everywhere online; I've had no issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

I love Dr. Kellogg but her staff leave much to be desired. You never know what you're going to get, nice or nasty on the phone or in-person from front desk staff. But Kellogg herself is knowledgeable and I love her homeopathic approach (which walking into her office I was completely skeptical about). Her bedside manner is great, she's a woman and to (at least some small extent) you know she's "been there" with some of these issues. Additionally I like that she encourages you to do research and do your own homework and is completely willing to discuss those findings with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Had some trouble with the office staff in the beginning but once I got to see Dr Kellogg all the trouble was worth it. She is kind, funny and knowledgeable.She will use traditional medicine and Homeopathic medicine. Dr Kellogg always has something to offer when things flare up. Very refreshing after my experiences with 2 other very well known vulvovaginal specialists I had seen in the past. Seeing a female doctor was just the right fit for me. I have come a long way since being treated by her. For that I am grateful. God bless her. While I haven't seen "normal" in about 5 years this is as close as I've come to it. It would be worth your while to at lease have a consult with Dr Kellogg and see what she has to offer. Then judge for yourself if you would want to be treated by her or a male specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

AMAZING! She uses traditional medicine as well as some homeopathy. At first I did not believe this would work but it has been wonderful with almost no side effects! Her bedside manner is wonderful. She has no problem explaining your diagnosis and answering any questions you have. She will not force a speculation examination on you if it is not warranted, a G-d-send to someone in pain from vulvodynia. It is hard to get an appointment and wait times vary, but worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2010

Dr Kellogg was amazing. She was so kind and thoroughly explained everything to me until i completely understood what was going on. I admit the wait to get an appt was about 2 months and the wait in the office was over an hour, but her receptionists were all so sweet and her clinical staff were extremely sensitive to my symptoms and complaints. This is the first time I saw her and would definatly refer others to go to her office. Aside from the terribly long wait, my experience there was wonderful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527812].votes_count ]]