Rate Dr. Ken Morrison

Dr. Ken Morrison's Ratings

I like the fact that Dr Morrison does not always prescribe drugs. Front office staff need to take customer service 101. It's sad when people have to get so anxious just because they are going to have to make an appointment and you never know whether you will get your head chewed off or not by front office staff.

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag

Terrible Doctor, never seems to have time for his patients, and it always seems to take weeks to get an appointment to see him

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

This is a Dr. you can trust, not some fad pill pusher - he tells you how it is - doesn't let the patient lead him to diagnosis. All you pill poppers just want a quick fix and aren't willing to take any responsibility. Anxiety and Depression I have it too - his suggestions were more sleep, exercise and nutrition, he also prescribed, very cautious as a good physician should be. If you are one of those patients that don't like common sense and are looking for a irresponsible Dr. to script you some "good stuff" please take yourself elsewhere and free up this excellent physicians time.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

He told my Grandma she just had heart burn...she knew something was wrong and he didnt even check her he jst told her it was heart burn and it eneded up that she had a blood clot and a heart attack....

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr Morrison had a bad experience with a patient & spouse so has made a new policy not to let a spouse go in with the spouse for an appointment. If the patient has a hearing problem and is not a good communicator & is also forgetful, I would think in the best interest of the patient it would be helpful to have the spouse attend. We are seniors & find this very troubling & do not know of any other Doctor who has this policy. Everyone I have spoken to encourages a second pair of ears.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

this doctor is only good if you know what is wrong with you before you go in there. If your lucky he might draw a picture for you like your 2 years old!! The best medicine is no medicine!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Morrisons since I was born. The last few years have been nothing but frustrating. I have been to see him with the SAME problem for 3 years now and he still has no answers and doesnt even know who to refer me too. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks from time to time and rather then prescribe me a very mild sedative like he has done in the past he tells me to practice BREATHING EXERCISES! I am a young guy who also happened to suffer from a TIA this past Spring (mini stroke) My specialist in London cannot believe that Morrisons office has yet to ask me to come in to be checked out. I agree with the above statements ... IF there was another doctor that was accepting patients I would be long gone ..... I guess Im stuck for now.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

Carol can be abrupt. But, I always thought she was just being terse and not unpleasant. I have had Ken as a doctor for 15+ years and he is thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. He is, by far, the best GP I've ever had (and I've had 5, so far). His wife (Chris) who fills in for Carol on her day off and who everyone criticizes, is also extremely helpful and courteous. Yes, they do not gab about your grandson's soccer game, or whatever family highlight you want to discuss, but they provide excellent medical assistance, however curt it may be. Perhaps, if the people who find the staff "curt" or "terse" as "coarse" and "unpleasant", walked a mile in their shoes, they wouldn't be so quick to complain. Ken and his staff are very professional.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

His office staff is terrible, and they don't seem to care about the patients at all. It always takes forever to be able to make an appointment with him and then when you go to your appointment he seems so rushed and doesn't care at all about your problem. He doesn't take the time to properly diagnose what is wrong with you. I have had many TERRIBLE experiences with this dr, and if there wasn't such a shortage of drs I would switch drs right away!

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

My family has been with Dr. Morrison for approx 26 years. With in the first three years I lost what faith I had in him. He took over from our retiring Doctor. I believe that he isn't really a very caring doctor and I also believe that most of his staff need lessons in manners and empathy. It's a shame that there is a shortage of Dr. but maybe he should retire!

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag