Rate Dr. Kamran Khoobehi

Dr. Kamran Khoobehi's Ratings

I had facelift surgery on July 25, 2014. I could not be happier with the results. He is a very skilled surgeon who is Truly an artist. He gave me a younger version of myself. Everyone one his staff is professional, courteous and very helpful.. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

The entire experience was great! Dr. Khoobehi, listens, suggests and acknowledges. I am so pleased with my augmentation! Very natural looking and very attractive breast!! Just what I wanted and also suggested by Dr.Khoobehi. Perfect porportioned for me and my body. I would definetly suggest Dr. Khoobehi.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Dr Khoobehi is very caring and he listens to his patients. I am undergoing correction of a terribly botched breast reconstruction after a devastating breast cancer diagnosis. I don't know what doctor those negative comments are written about.....my experience with Dr Khoobehi has been a totally positive experience with him and his staff, and I look forward to looking like a human woman again.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I'm a 42 yr. old petite black woman. From the side I looked 6 mos. pregnant; from the front and back, I had a block for a mid-section.By my 1-month f/u,I had a defined waistline,was 10 lbs lighter, had a FLAT stomach & my belly button looks normal again,it was elongated due to 2 belly rings pulling through!I'd prepared myself for a hip to hip tell-tell scar that I would be left with but Dr. K made that work out better than expected. My scar is hidden w/i the natural “V” crease where legs meet pelvic area & hips; it looks like the normal shadow created in those creases. Some days I'd panic that ” oh crap, it’s coming back!” & then I'd realize that it bulged b/c I'd eaten alot.I can wear tiny bikinis & my scar is completely hidden;scar is undetectable to the touch. Best part of process is that you have his cell & home # & he texted or called after my every question. I'd recommend him to a friend for a tummy tuck & lipo. It was hard to come by money for plastic surgery,but it was worth every penny!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Khoobehi was wonderful from beginning to end. He was very informative on the procedures I was interested in and had great suggestions on other parts of my body. After having surgery, I followed all of his orders to a tee and in the end I couldn't be happier. Its only been two months and my results are amazing. I know with time it can only get better. I would recommend him anytime!!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

First, let me start with the positives. Dr. Khoobehi is extremely knowledgeable in his field and can answer any question you have with great experience and honesty. I received silicone implants, which I have to say he did an amazing job. The outpatient surgery place is excellent and they make you feel extremely comfortable. This is the dr. if you want natural looking augmented breasts. As for the negatives, Dr. Khoobehi rushes you too much and he is so quick to run out the room, you can't even think of anything you needed to ask. The staff is nice, but several times never returned my calls when I had a concern after surgery. Other than that, I definitely recommend this Dr. Due to his perfection in the field. He is like an artist with his hands!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

i had implants almost 4 weeks ago. i am very satified with dr khoobehis work. he made me feel really comfortable. i was so worried about size. he reassured me and so did his staff. i got 420 cc and and the are perfect for my body size. if i decide on any other cosmetic surgery, i will definately go back to him.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

I had a rhino/septoplasty 6-29-12. Overall I had a great experience throughout the process. I felt that I was given a lot of information, attention and was educated on all aspects of the surgery. Everyone has been extremely professional and courteous. I am already extremely impressed and happy with my results. His work is very natural and it is obvious that he strives for excellence making sure that you will become the best version of yourself. My experience far surpassed my expectations and I would highly recommend Khoobehi as a surgeon. I felt at ease and comfortable throughout my dealings with him and his entire staff/office. My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago!!!

Submitted July 8, 2012 | flag

I paid $6900 for my breast augmentation and I am soooooo happy with my results! Dr Khoobehi was very professional and helpful with all my questions. He told me what would look good and why and then answered all my questions and assuaged all my concerns. I got 400cc silicone Implants and they look fantastic and feel so natural. After seeing the doctor and reading the reviews on here the bad reviews are from people who did not do their research and think cosmetic surgery is a magic wand. I do not go to a doctor because they coddle me, I go to them because they are honest and good at what they do and that is Khoobehi. He says up front what will happen and He does not make any false promises. Bottom line I would recommend him to any woman looking for natural real results and honesty, not false promises that we can all look like the Scarlett Johannsen.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Khoobehi was very arrogant and although I told him what size I wanted my breasts reduced to, after the surgery, I was still over 2 cup sizes bigger than I had requested. When I asked him about it, his response was "There is no set cup size no matter what the industry tells you and this is what I thought made you look the best." I am in my 20's and know that I wanted to start a family in the near future. I reminded him that as I get older, weight might come back because of different reasons. His reply was "Simple. Don't gain any weight." I am now 3 months pregnant and my breasts are back to the way they were before the surgery. I feel like I wasted over $12,000 out of my own pocket for nothing. He may be a decent surgeon for women looking for augmentation, but he has no sympathy nor concern for anyone coming to his office for relief. You get no feedback from him until after the surgery is performed and even then, the results will most likely not be what you were looking for.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag