Dr. Benjamin K Harris Harris

Rate Dr. Benjamin K Harris Harris

Dr. Benjamin K Harris Harris's Ratings

The Dr. has treated my progressive disease since 1988. His staff members are the same as the day of my first visit. This speaks volumes for the type of environment he provides. The entire office provides comfort and compassion with patients struggling with a difficult disease.

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Harris is one of the old-time doctors we don't always see much of any more. He is through, meticulous and caring. I had to select a rheumatologist in AZ after moving from another state and giving up a doctor I had lots of confidence in. The office staff is wonderful. The ladies will treat you like family. Whne you call the office you will be greeted by a real, live person. No voice menus to plow through. I dread hearing of the day he retires from practice. I am fortunate to be his patient.

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag