Rate Dr. Ali R. Sadrieh

Dr. Ali R. Sadrieh's Ratings

trust me…go somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2468223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Sadrieh Performed surgery on my left foot. He did a great job. I was not only amazed by his knowledge in his field but also I found him a wonderful person; kind, warm, compassionate, with a good heart. What I like about him the most; it is his honesty with his patients, being right to the point, and explain the purpose of the treatment. I couldn't walk before he perform surgery on my foot, thanks to him that I could walk and not having pain. In general I want to say: he is a great doctor and a great person. Dr. Sadrieh , You exude excellence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I had the toe shortening procedure done on both feet. The staff was wonderful, office clean, and Dr. Sadrieh was knowledgeable. I had nearly no pain and never took any pain medication. Dr. Sadrieh did a great job! I love the way my toes look.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Sadrieh is the most outstanding doctor you will ever meet! He is very knowledgeable and most of all he really cares about his partients. I would highly recommend third doctor to anyone who needs a podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Sadrieh BOTCHED my foot surgery. He is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR and you should STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Sadrieh is an artist and your feet are his masterpiece. I had toe shortening surgery and the results are unbelievable. I had the 2nd and 3rd toes on both feet shortened. I'm still in awe of how Dr. Sadrieh so masterfully shortened each toe to the perfect length. He positioned each toe so that all five toes step down in length perfectly. Dr Sadrieh gave me something I've wanted my entire life...pretty feet! As you can tell I'm more than thrilled with the results but I'm also happy with the experience as well. From the friendly staff, to the modern office, to the latest technology, evofoot offers it all. I knew Dr. Sadrieh was the right doctor for me when I discovered he uses a Pro-Toe Fixation device (screws) instead of the old method where pins stick out the top of your toes and have to be removed. Even though I live in Phoenix, AZ it was worth it to me to travel to California to have Dr. Sadrieh perform this surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Sadrieh is a rare find these days. He isn't in a hurry when he meets with you - he takes the time to go through every detail. He is a perfectionist who insists on beautiful results, and truly cares about the function/appearance of your feet. He is very kind & knowledgeable.. I had surgery on both of my feet & I am very happy with the results. The office is beautiful & the staff are very nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Sadrieh to anyone looking for an excellent foot surgeon. Wherever you live, he is worth the drive. I rarely take the time to write reviews, but Dr. Sadrieh deserves it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Sadrieh has changed my life! I got my 3 middle toes on each foot shorten. I had too, I had a lot of corns that sometimes hurt and was very unsightly. My insurance paid for it! I live in Las Vegas and flew out there once a week. They picked me up from the airport! The driver, Oscar, is awesome! The entire staff was awesome! LOVE EVERYONE OF THEM! Back to my feet, I had no pain. I didn't have to take my pain killers. It's been less than six month and I've already worn high heels, really high. I love that I can now buy shoes that I like and not just to accomodate extra long toes. Dr. Sadrieh was always professional, up front and honest. He's really passionate about his work - perfectionist. I felt that he cared about me as a patient and didn't laugh at my feet like one other doctor did. I highly recommend Dr. Sadrieh. I almost didn't call - so grateful that I did. Thank you God! - and Dr. Sadrieh! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528714].votes_count ]]