Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Rate Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse's Ratings

Great experience! I highly recommend this doctor to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I found on the official Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario website that Dr. Shainhouse practice now under the supervision of the College. He was found guilty of unprofessional conduct and submitted false account of charge.
I recommend as a good practice to check any doctor's profile on the official website. I paid too much for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Met with Dr. Shainhouse for the first time. He was very personable. Unlike other dentists, he didn't try to oversell me on unnecessary treatment. Very professional and modern up to date office. The office actually doesn't feel like you are in a dental office at all. It's really warm and welcoming. Great experience! Highly recommend to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The office is modest and not typical of other offices I've been to. The staff took me for a tour to show the facility on my first visit. The office is kept meticulously clean and the sterilization procedure looks to me to go beyond what I have seen in other offices. I was amazed how everything was wrapped and covered and at the end of my procedure every instrument including the drill, and even the thing they spray water with was removed to be sterilized. I had three implants done and the procedure was done in under an hour. The doctor called me that evening but I was sleeping. It was a good experience and I never felt uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Office has deteriorated. Not as clean as it used to be. Substandard care especially where cleanliness is vital. Very unhelpful when faced with an issue regarding their care and/or the after effects of the care. I regret going to this office as they have no concern for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I have been Dr. Shainhouse's patient for many years. He has been wonderful and i am greatly appreciative of the care he has given me and my family. I highly recommend Dr. Shainhouse as a dentist and a person and wish him and his staff all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Excellent doctor, attentive and caring, very reliable, and experienced.Good dental treatment with excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

assistant is very nice,caring...dr.money hungry,too expensive,you have to pay up-front they won't take my insurance first..I'll go else where...I hope where ever I go they have a great assistant like dr. shainhouse does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528791].votes_count ]]