Rate Dr. Hamid R. Esbah

Dr. Hamid R. Esbah's Ratings

Dr, Hamid R. Esbah is a wonderful oral surgeon, very caring and gentle. Would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

My wisdom teeth were imbeded and painful . I was very afraid it would be even more painful to have them removed but Dr. Esbah made me extremly comfortable answering all of my questions and much to my surprise he removed them with such ease and skill that i actually had no pain or swelling after the procedure and didn't even need the perscribed pain medication . I was thrilled to have them as painlessly removed as he did :) He truly is an amazing dentist and i highly recomend him - Alicia J

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Everything was great with 1 exception. A few of the staff members were arguing with a dr. in a childish manner right in front of me.(The dr. wasn't Dr. Esbah; It was another one.) I was pretty annoyed that they didn't make an effort to speak in private. Other than that, everything was great. Dr. Esbah is a very nice man, and I'd definitely go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Best oral Surgeon both skill wise and bedside mannor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I went to meet Dr. Esbah for evaluation for wisdom teeth removal they were impacted and causing me pain. Dr. Esbah was very helpful and answered all my questions (and I was very nervous). The procedure went well and I had minimal pain and very little swelling! I have told all my friends who need there teeth out to go there he is awesome. One of the few good doctors I have met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Had 4 wisdom teeth extracted and was very, very nervous about the process. Dr. Esbah was extremely personable and available for any questions. The office staff nurse was also very nice following the procedure when I had multiple questions about all the side effects of the surgery. I was very skeptical going in because my insurance really limited the amount of Oral Surgeons I could see, but I was extremely pleased with Dr. Esbah and would certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and it couldn't have gone better. The whole process was very simple, in and out, from the initial consult to the surgery itself. Answered all my questions concisely and appropriately. Simple and precise - exactly how it should be. I'm a fellow health care professional (phys. therapy) and manager of a very busy office so I can tell you that they do it right at this office. The price was very acceptable as well compared to other offices in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][528928].votes_count ]]