Rate Dr. Ann Marie Mascellino

Dr. Ann Marie Mascellino's Ratings

Outstanding physician. I had been to two other neurologists prior and I felt like I was on a conveyer belt or at a mechanic's shop; just some broken machine to be fixed as quickly as possible, and in so doing I went misdiagnosed for years, and treated for symptoms which actually exacerbated the real problem. Not so with Mascellino. She takes the time to listen to her patients (while still somehow managing a short to non-existent wait time; I don't think I've ever waited more than ten minutes), and quickly figured out what was actually wrong. She and her staff are, by a wide margin, the most punctual, compassionate, affable, and knowledgeable of any I have dealt with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

Very good doctor, listens to what you say and takes your views into account when making decisions, remembers your history, knowledgable about migraines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2008

I've been a patient of the Doctor's for a number of years. She really cares about her patients and has such a compassion for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][529188].votes_count ]]